Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nathan Jones - Luton

D

Deleted member 2719

So is so hard to say you would choose Chris Hughton over Nathan Jones but only because Tony Bloom is of the same opinion? What would be your choice?

Why are so worried what I think?

It really is down to Bloom, it's his investment, but as a fan of FOOTBALL and the Albion I would like to see more creativity, risk and trust in your defenders to do the job.

Your question is really like me asking you are you a Man U fan or a Albion fan, I know the answer as you know mine.

It's pointless.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Why are so worried what I think?

It really is down to Bloom, it's his investment, but as a fan of FOOTBALL and the Albion I would like to see more creativity, risk and trust in your defenders to do the job.

Your question is really like me asking you are you a Man U fan or a Albion fan, I know the answer as you know mine.

It's pointless.

Man United fan mate, Brighton supporter. Nice to know you would prefer Hughton to Jones as long as Bloom does. Keep the faith we may see an upturn to more attacking and exciting football if we can stabilise the club in this division.
On a side note have been watching old clips of Albion v Wednesday. Watch the clip where Knockaert scores two and the game where Dunk scores. Similar team to now. Wonderful exciting attacking football.....great atmosphere....all under Chris Hughton. The only difference was the league. Say no more.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
All the time we employ a manager who thinks he, and we, are lucky to be at this level - we're not going to have a chance of developing or improving. It's time for the balls to drop and for the team to start playing with the confidence it deserves to have. We have quality players from back to front in this team, we don't need to be so passive.

D

Deleted member 2719

Man United fan mate, Brighton supporter. Nice to know you would prefer Hughton to Jones as long as Bloom does. Keep the faith we may see an upturn to more attacking and exciting football if we can stabilise the club in this division.
On a side note have been watching old clips of Albion v Wednesday. Watch the clip where Knockaert scores two and the game where Dunk scores. Similar team to now. Wonderful exciting attacking football.....great atmosphere....all under Chris Hughton. The only difference was the league. Say no more.

Your'e only good as your last match, you keep sitting on the fence and I will keep fixing it.

Procrastination will set in, but I am sure Tony won't let that happen and if it does the cheque book will come out or maybe not as Chris has decided spending the money doesn't improve his starting 11.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was just thinking that NJ would do alright at palace when they sack Hodgson. They’ll probably go for a Hughes/Moyes/Allardyce type again though.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I was just thinking that NJ would do alright at palace when they sack Hodgson. They’ll probably go for a Hughes/Moyes/Allardyce type again though.
Please no no no, some posters would have kittens if that happened.

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
All the time we employ a manager who thinks he, and we, are lucky to be at this level - we're not going to have a chance of developing or improving. It's time for the balls to drop and for the team to start playing with the confidence it deserves to have. We have quality players from back to front in this team, we don't need to be so passive.

You dont seem to have realised that the Premiership consists of two sections, the cream,Man City, Liverpool Arsenal and the like then the also rans,if you choose to take the game to the top teams you are in big trouble, take a very defensive option and you could exist but not enjoy,take your pick.

D

Deleted member 2719

Jonesy is turning up the heat, let's hope the Pompey lose their bottle again.

:clap2::clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Could he possibly be the next Albion manager when CH decides he’s had enough?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I went to Cov v Luton today. Coventry were awful and it reminded me how far we've come not least how hard our players work and how our one touch stuff is in a different world these days. Luton meanwhile are a good side. Get numbers in the box when attacking, have a fluid midfield and have hard working centre forwards who create chances simply by pressing non ball playing centre backs. On today's evidence I see no reason why they can't go up albeit Gus's L1 side would have taken them apart.

The biggest shock of the day was seeing a piglets pantry at the Ricoh. I never knew they'd expanded that far.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I went to Cov v Luton today. Coventry were awful and it reminded me how far we've come not least how hard our players work and how our one touch stuff is in a different world these days. Luton meanwhile are a good side. Get numbers in the box when attacking, have a fluid midfield and have hard working centre forwards who create chances simply by pressing non ball playing centre backs. On today's evidence I see no reason why they can't go up albeit Gus's L1 side would have taken them apart.

The biggest shock of the day was seeing a piglets pantry at the Ricoh. I never knew they'd expanded that far.
I've only just moved away from Coventry after living there for eight years. What was the attendance today at the Ricoh?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've only just moved away from Coventry after living there for eight years. What was the attendance today at the Ricoh?

12000 odd. Luton end was full. Weather was atrocious, atmosphere soporific, station shut and they even held the flag the wrong way round before kick off. It's a shambles from start to finish up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here