Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon? Culture? Good luck with that

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Six pages, Barber talking about the TV deal three pages. Surely the TV deal would be of more interest than arguing about Croydon. It's always the same posters I note as well, you know the ones who have absolutely no interest in Palace/Croydon and would prefer we weren't on here :laugh:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Six pages, Barber talking about the TV deal three pages. Surely the TV deal would be of more interest than arguing about Croydon. It's always the same posters I note as well, you know the ones who have absolutely no interest in Palace/Croydon and would prefer we weren't on here :laugh:

I'm not sure you get how this board works yet. We once had a 20 page thread on sitting backwards on the loo*. Stick around and you'll find that as with most match days, the football gets in the way of talking bollocks and having a good time with mates.

*Known as an AC Slater after the character from Saved By The Bell who was wont to sit on chairs backwards.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Assistant chief executive Paula Murray is to leave Brighton and Hove City Council for six months to lead a cultural revolution in Croydon.

Not the first time a Murray has swapped little old Brighton for the bright lights to further their career. :clap:

Touche. 0-1

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Assistant chief executive Paula Murray is to leave Brighton and Hove City Council for six months to lead a cultural revolution in Croydon.

Not the first time a Murray has swapped little old Brighton for the bright lights to further their career. :clap:

She's actually been sent out on loan. Mind you, given the cuts it could be a permanent signing.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
She's actually been sent out on loan. Mind you, given the cuts it could be a permanent signing.

Bet you wish it could be a player-swap though. Or has the cult of FFS finally seen the light?

"The boot, No, no, the contract. THE BOOT! THE CONTRACT!"

He's just a normal football player...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here