Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon? Culture? Good luck with that

Mar 2, 2016
I'm just waiting for the 'you burnt down your town' nonsense.

Anyone?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I'm just waiting for the 'you burnt down your town' nonsense.

Anyone?

No-one is here to legitimise or glorify your own low-grade victim mentality - that's your job.

So we'll stick with considering you tedious, unfunny and homophobic for now. I'm sure you're capable of adding to that list, but you don't have to prove it.

Mar 2, 2016
No-one is here to legitimise or glorify your own low-grade victim mentality - that's your job.

So we'll stick with considering you tedious, unfunny and homophobic for now. I'm sure you're capable of adding to that list, but you don't have to prove it.

I might be tedious and unfunny but I'm certainly not homophobic.

Mar 2, 2016
Not sure you were born Daddy came on his shoes and the flies did the rest

The infants school in Portslade circa 1972 just rung. It wants its extremely unfunny joke back. For some reason.

And wash your filthy mouth out like I told you to!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm always disappointed by the quality of troll that frequents the boards. We should be able to vet them beforehand.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Your posts suggest otherwise.

Your problem if you can't recognise this, even when you've been told.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Are you the thenthitive thoul on here?

My only post directed at you is this one, after this I'm blocking you.
You add absolutely nothing to the conversation, you are obviously not that bright, but, unfortunately, consider yourself to be a wit of the highest order. This thread isnt about your football team so I can't even see that you should be able to comment on here legitimately, however, you have lowered it to the usual puerile drivel that you spout, which, I hasten to add, is not amusing, clever or in anyway, entertaining for the rest of this message board, which is, may I remind you, the main Brighton board,not Palace.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What, you mean cut their knackers off? Harsh, but fair, Grombleton. Harsh, but fair.

Well I expect they are used to going to a vet. if not for themselves then for their family members.

It's what the world wants; them to stop breeding.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Again, so what did you mean by "Moustache, curly hair, flowery shirt....mmm... Brighton."?

Can we not just ban this idiot already, he's quickly established that he's going to be of no benefit to the board.

theboybilly

My only post directed at you is this one, after this I'm blocking you.
You add absolutely nothing to the conversation, you are obviously not that bright, but, unfortunately, consider yourself to be a wit of the highest order. This thread isnt about your football team so I can't even see that you should be able to comment on here legitimately, however, you have lowered it to the usual puerile drivel that you spout, which, I hasten to add, is not amusing, clever or in anyway, entertaining for the rest of this message board, which is, may I remind you, the main Brighton board,not Palace.

If he didn't understand any of Buzzer's earlier post (except Magnum) he's not going to get anywhere near this one ???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I, to my families great shame, have an ancestor that was Mayor of Croydon at one time.
I try to justify it in my mind, theat he was partaking in some sort of missionary work among the great unwashed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here