Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon? Culture? Good luck with that

5320347-hand-holds-petri-dish-with-bacteria-culture.jpg

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Assistant chief executive Paula Murray is to leave Brighton and Hove City Council for six months to lead a cultural revolution in Croydon.

Not the first time a Murray has swapped little old Brighton for the bright lights to further their career. :clap:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Assistant chief executive Paula Murray is to leave Brighton and Hove City Council for six months to lead a cultural revolution in Croydon.

Not the first time a Murray has swapped little old Brighton for the bright lights to further their career. :clap:

I bet that Ms Murray will continue to live in Brighton, though.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

So little class or culture in Croydon that they have to enlist help from Brighton. Understandable.

It may just work as she's taken a lorry load of this with her:

8a11901c94e187981943bdb6d6b96600.jpg

Mar 2, 2016

:clap2:

Mar 2, 2016
So little class or culture in Croydon that they have to enlist help from Brighton. Understandable.

It may just work as she's taken a lorry load of this with her:

8a11901c94e187981943bdb6d6b96600.jpg

I beg your pardon?!?

Us Saarf Londoners have got culture coming out of our arse!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I like you.
You're easy to wind up and take the piss out of.
Xxx.
That's right. I'm apoplectic with rage and your piss taking has reduced me to tears. Waaa.

In the real world I have no idea what you're on about, but you come across as a very sad individual who thinks they are hilarious while everyone else cringes. David Brent, it's an analogy/comparison, perhaps I need to spell it out for you.

You've neither wound me up nor taken the piss but you are clearly a total tool.

Mar 2, 2016
That's right. I'm apoplectic with rage and your piss taking has reduced me to tears. Waaa.

In the real world I have no idea what you're on about, but you come across as a very sad individual who thinks they are hilarious while everyone else cringes. David Brent, it's an analogy/comparison, perhaps I need to spell it out for you.

You've neither wound me up nor taken the piss but you are clearly a total tool.

See.
Told ya!

Mar 2, 2016
Moulsecoomb to give it its proper title is just a small part of the vast and diverse metropolis of Brighton whereas Croydon is, well, just Croydon - a holding pen for the areshole of London.

Whitehawk (sp?) is supposed to be quite nice at this time of year too.

N'est-ce pas?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This was the view I had from our offices near East Croydon station for a while in summer 2014.

20120724_081706.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here