Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Swap for MK?

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Hello all, this is a long shot on here... but has anyone got a single ticket in O29 Lower for MK Dons? I have one in U26 Upper to swap. I just bought 3 general sale tickets today and would love to sit in the same, or close block to them.

In the words of the aliens from Toy Story, I would be eternally grateful to anyone who would be willing to swap.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sit where you want...

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Away end is rarely 'stick to your allocated seats' im sure you'll be fine to sit somewhere together.

(Even more so at Mk dons with our biggest away allocation)

Trouble I have is I'm in the upper section, my friends on general sale are lower, otherwise I'd have just taken a seat near them

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
i bought lower tier yesterday (that was all that was on offer) and the row allocated was LT - DD, not sure if they sell A to Z or Z to A (ie start selling from back row down or front row up)?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I have three tickets in the Upper tier. Two are together, one on their own.

Happy to swap the 3 of them for 3 tickets in the lower tier.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
mkdons.pvxgateway.com/assets/Uploads/_resampled/resizedimage600485-MKDONS-PVX-NAVMAP-trans-4.png resizedimage600485-MKDONS-PVX-NAVMAP-trans-4.png

theres a lot to choose from

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
I have three tickets in the Upper tier. Two are together, one on their own.

Happy to swap the 3 of them for 3 tickets in the lower tier.

Yeah that would be ace! Can I get them before the MK match or at a Brighton game before MK?

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Got 1 ticket in the lower section to swap, would be a massive help! Or can still swap my upper for 1 lower. I know that away games is sit anywhere, but because I'm in two different tiers, it makes it difficult

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here