Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
rosenior-post-cardiff-l229-2968470_478x359.jpg

Liam Rosenior
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 23rd February 2016
by James Hilsum
Liam Rosenior is full of optimism ahead of tonight's game.
I’m more than willing to play anywhere to help the team achieve its goals this season."
Liam Rosenior
Brighton & Hove Albion defender Liam Rosenior was pleased to return to action in the 4-1 defeat at Cardiff on Saturday, but his primary focus is to bounce back against former club Bristol City tonight.
The 31-year-old came on for the second half against the Bluebirds at the weekend, having recovered from a knee injury sustained at the end of November, and is now relishing the prospect of returning to the club where he started his career.
He said, “From a personal point of view, when you’re on crutches or lying in bed, then you can’t wait to get back out there.
“Obviously I would’ve liked to come back in different circumstances or maybe not even at all on Saturday, because I might not have been needed.
“It’s all about the team and not about me or any individuals. I’m more than willing to play anywhere to help the team achieve its goals this season.
“I have a lot to thank Bristol City for. My father played there and still lives in the area. I came up through their academy and there are a lot of good people at the club.
“I’ll want to say hello to them all, but take home a good result in my pocket.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

Rosenior offered a sense of perspective following Saturday’s defeat and believes Albion can put in a much-improved display tonight.
“We say it every week, but you’re going to have ups and downs. It’s all about the team that stays the most consistent.
“It’s a good saying that you don’t get too high when you win or too low when you lose, and that gives you momentum and consistency in your performances.
“You see a lot of point swings in this league because there are so many games and it’s always better to bounce back two days later rather than wait two weeks, if there’s an international break.
“With the players and the characters in the dressing room, I am more than confident that we can do that.”[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS UNITED
[/h]MONDAY 29TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY **
[/h]TUESDAY 8TH MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V BURNLEY
[/h]SATURDAY 2ND APRIL, KICK-OFF 3PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here