Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's back

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Surely and hopefully that is the end of that !

I do wish we wouldn't get our knickers in a twist at the slightest hint that 'Joe Bloggs footballer' hasn't played for his club for two weeks. 'This' especially when said footballer is/was the subject of a multi million pound transfer in the past few months.

GM did well for us at the Withdean but he is probably not ever coming here any time soon if ever.

Hopefully the club will desist from acquiring the services of too many 'senior' players who frankly are not the way forward for our club other than as a stop gap !

Feb 14, 2010
If only we had some football people who had known something about football then we wouldnt have spent £2 Million odd on CMS and Murray wouldnt have left. Murray with the Poyet midfield would have clearly worked. That's Brighton.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If only we had some football people who had known something about football then we wouldnt have spent £2 Million odd on CMS and Murray wouldnt have left. Murray with the Poyet midfield would have clearly worked. That's Brighton.

Afraid no changing history, he let the jesters have him the rest is history

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hopefully there is a Plan B here, if FFS stays with Eddie we still need a top CALIBRE striker to get us over the line

If Murray was PLAN A i dread to think who PLAN B is... ???

_60394229_getty_planb.jpg

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
NSC is the Twilight Zone.

He is exactly what we need, a proven goal scorer, and this happens to every player who may or not be joining us including Zamora. The only thing I don't like about these threads is that there are always some who show a deep rooted hatred for him and would even reject the chance promotion if it meant he was key to it.

The next game is the 29th so if it happens it would have to be by the 28th. Until then, maybe stay off the Murray threads :)

Cheers fella. Done.

Come on fella...you were jumping onto every single Murray thread constantly saying there was nothing in it, he wasn't gonna sign etc.

There clearly IS something in it. Plenty of ITKs have suggested as much. We know for a FACT that he was a Hoskins broken foot away from rejoining us.

What is it that makes you so angry at people propagating these rumours, when there is perfectly logical reasons to think it may well be a goer?

MUG.

Would suggest MUG more appropriate for he who believed Transfer Centre Live :O

Oh no. Some bullshit 'Transfer Centre Live' twitter account says it's true so it must be.
Except that he hasn't signed, has he?

:timmy:

tumbleweed.jpg

And, just to cover myself for the possibility that he signs in the summer: the info I gave was pertinent to the January window only. The loan window is pure gut feeling...but correct.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The loan window is pure gut feeling...but correct.

So far. There's still a couple of weeks to go before the loan window closes, plenty of time for some two-bit twitter feed to be quoted on here as proof he is signing leading to posters getting excited, throw it in your face, then wait for the official announcement. And wait...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here