Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Give him a ridiculously overinflated price tag of say £12 million and if the muggy slag bag shit arses want him,
let them have him and we can spend half of that to get Greers replacement for the Premiership next season !!!
JOB DONE !!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cant understand how people are still believing this £5m price tag allegedly placed on him I would think that we will be interested in selling him at anything over £3m.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I cant believe youre still going on about the offer in the summer being far lower even though theres nothing out there to support your opinion. 5 million is easily the going rate for a player of Dunks age and quality. We would be mugs to let him go for less. Thankfully Bloom is no mug

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cant believe youre still going on about the offer in the summer being far lower even though theres nothing out there to support your opinion. 5 million is easily the going rate for a player of Dunks age and quality. We would be mugs to let him go for less. Thankfully Bloom is no mug

I disagree that he is worth that much. One thing is certain if he does go the fee will be undisclosed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here