Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Left back needed...... ASAP

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Not that I think we will get someone in, but if we did does anyone else think Jose Enrique as is a good shout at Liverpool? Not needed for their fa cup squads anymore, doesn't play in the league. 1 month. SORTED :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a load of drivel. It's become fashionable to slag off the club on here and it gets boring after a while. If you dare to stand up for the club, you get posts like this.

Maybe I'll just join the rest. Our season is over.

Excellent, more patronising tosh. Try discussing rather than slagging.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I was a left back in Sussex county 3. Was ok. A could fill in if required. Although I'm not available Tuesday to play at Hull as its my mums birthday.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You are a pretty rude poster, anyone who queries anything about the club gets a patronising post from you. The club HAVE ****ed up with the LB position quite a bit since the ridiculous faffing about and failure to sign Ward last season. We ended up with the infinitely inferior Bennett. This season they got it spot on with Bong. Instead of finding a replacement for him when he got injured we moved Rosenior there. OK so the club couldn't know that he would get injured. We now have a loanee LB who isn't even a LB and his loan is coming to an end.

You being all arsey about people being a bit concerned about this is frankly predictable and boring. Have a break from slagging other posters off.

Amen.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As always, so boring. Nobody has said there are none available. What has been said is that they need to be the right player at the right price. Or do you suggest we try to sign any old left back (maybe judging by the suggestions you made that is what you want).
You obviously do not pay attentiin to what CH says or is transmitted by his associates. The non availability has been said many times.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not that I think we will get someone in, but if we did does anyone else think Jose Enrique as is a good shout at Liverpool? Not needed for their fa cup squads anymore, doesn't play in the league. 1 month. SORTED :thumbsup:

Good:
Brilliant left back at Championship level.
Hughton's Championship winning left back at Newcastle.
Probably available for loan.

Bad:
We'd have surely signed him in the transfer window if there was any possibility of him coming here.
Not played this season.
Probably injured.
We'd maybe have to cover all his wages (£50k+?)

Conclusion:
Sadly, not going to happen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here