Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Johnson pleads guilty

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Don't bet on it.

WAGs know what side their bread is buttered.

Indeed. The front page of the Metro today was "Wag stands by her child sex abuser football star" which I thought was nicely put.

The article went on to mention Johnson has a six bedroom mansion in County Durham.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Indeed. The front page of the Metro today was "Wag stands by her child sex abuser football star" which I thought was nicely put.

Ched Evan's bird has stood right by her convicted rapist boyfriend as well, hasn't she.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
This is true (for the girls). But similarly, there are also young lads who seem to view a career as a footballer as a passport to do whatever they like, with whomever they like, whenever they want. And who perhaps tend to feel they're untouchable.
This is true and not acceptable but at least they've put thousands of hours of training into becoming one,
I'm sure the WAGS have some skills too though!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ched Evan's bird has stood right by her convicted rapist boyfriend as well, hasn't she.
Not for the money I wouldn't think, her father's a lot wealthier than Ched isn't he?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
This is true (for the girls). But similarly, there are also young lads who seem to view a career as a footballer as a passport to do whatever they like, with whomever they like, whenever they want. And who perhaps tend to feel they're untouchable.

Sadly that doesn't just extend to footballers. There are numerous professions and positions where that feeling of untouchability pervades. Politicians, priests, doctors.......the list is (almost) endless.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
2it1n29.jpg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Omitted from Sunderland's weekend match against Manchester United.

Probably for the best as he's a former City player and United away fans won't forget that.

So, child sex allegations - no biggie... but playing for the rivals?!?!?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not for the money I wouldn't think, her father's a lot wealthier than Ched isn't he?

Yes her old mans got some dough, but I expect she has a cushy enough lifestyle independent of her dad, courtesy of her rapist.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes her old mans got some dough, but I expect she has a cushy enough lifestyle independent of her dad, courtesy of her rapist.
I think her father has helped with money, and she doesn't need Evans at all. I expect she's with him because she doesn't think he's a rapist.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think her father has helped with money, and she doesn't need Evans at all. I expect she's with him because she doesn't think he's a rapist.

Still scuttled off to that Premier Inn at about 3am when he got a text from a mate saying "I've got a bird here". And a jury convicted him on the evidence of what happened from there on in.

I'm sure he's a really nice guy though really.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Not just the Man City game he won't be playing in as Sunderland have now terminated his contract.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Still scuttled off to that Premier Inn at about 3am when he got a text from a mate saying "I've got a bird here". And a jury convicted him on the evidence of what happened from there on in.

I'm sure he's a really nice guy though really.
I didn't say he was nice, but I'm sure there are posters here that aren't particularly nice either. You seem to think Ched's girlfriend thinks Ched's a rapist, but she doesn't care because he's got money and she wants the money, and I think you're wrong, that's all.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Johnson searched internet for "legal age of consent" on 3 Feb, days after alleged sexual activity with 15 year old girl, court told"

God, how can a player be so stupid? And yes, it obviously goes without saying that a lot of footballers are a bit dense, but jesus.

Surely all football clubs and boy band managers teach the players and singers about the law and what checks they should make about young girls :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here