Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the FLAIREST of them all? Albions FLAIREST player contest- nominations thread

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Bruno has been the most consistently flair player we've had in my lifetime, and for the longest period of time. Now he's grown that godlike beard to seal his legacy as the flair meister general

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I didn't really notice this at the time, but some of knockaert's runs the on friday were strikingly similar to this, I think twice he beat 3 or 4 players after picking up the ball in our own half to create a chance at the other end.

I wouldn't say they was as good. Knockaert's runs are more down to pace and quick feet. Vicente did not have any pace, his runs were just pure quality. You could tell he belonged at a much higher level when he had the ball.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I wouldn't say they was as good. Knockaert's runs are more down to pace and quick feet. Vicente did not have any pace, his runs were just pure quality. You could tell he belonged at a much higher level when he had the ball.

I think knockaert is deceiving with his pace, he's not as fast as I originally thought but the ball stays very close to his feet.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bruno

50 years of watching the Albion and the flairiest player is a right back!

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
Sergei Gotsmanov

In February 1990, Gotsmanov joined Brighton & Hove Albion on a non-contract basis and scored four goals in 16 games for Albion, and in his short time at the Goldstone Ground he became something of a cult figure with the crowd. In one game he showed his class when he rounded the opposition goalkeeper and saluted to the fans in the South Stand before putting the ball in the net.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here