Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons v Middlesbrough

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
We'll play poorly in some of our remaining games - shame we don't have a Jordan Rhodes to get us out of jail.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Karanka is getting lots of criticism on their phone in. Good.

Feb 14, 2010
The best albion team ever to go to Milton Keynes will be trying to get that win, so you never know.

? The best Albion team ever were Champions of England in 1910 and the only other side to have come close to achieving something was the Cup final side in 1983. You cant vompare eras but you can achievement. The current side have so far achieved nothing... oh I see the best albion team to go to Milton Keynes.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
? The best Albion team ever were Champions of England in 1910 and the only other side to have come close to achieving something was the Cup final side in 1983. You cant vompare eras but you can achievement. The current side have so far achieved nothing.
Did they play Milton Keynes in 1910 ?

I specifically stated the best albion team to go to Milton Keynes.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wow. They're top of the league!
Moaning that they are inflexible tactically, they want to play 442 and that Rhodes should be starting every game. There is a huge sense on entitlement amongst their fans.

Lets hope Leeds put the skids under them again.

:)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Moaning that they are inflexible tactically, they want to play 442 and that Rhodes should be starting every game. There is a huge sense on entitlement amongst their fans.

Lets hope Leeds put the skids under them again.

:)
Let's hope the meltdown goes to Derby levels.

Middlesbrough 2 points out of 12
Albion 9 points out of 9.

Long may it continue like that.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Jordan Rhodes will feel a gigantic weight has been lifted off his shoulders with that late goal. Now that he's got his first I think he'll score a lot more before the end of the season.

I hate MK Dons with a passion and hope they get relegated. This result is probably the best scenario. There are no easy games in the Championship and Bolton will want to perform on Saturday for any potential buyers.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I think every game in the Chamionship is a tough one. Bolton have 7 points from their last three games and will be desperate to get a result against us on Saturday. Anyone thinking this game will be easy are mistaken.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Jordan Rhodes will feel a gigantic weight has been lifted off his shoulders with that late goal. Now that he's got his first I think he'll score a lot more before the end of the season.

I hate MK Dons with a passion and hope they get relegated. This result is probably the best scenario. There are no easy games in the Championship and Bolton will want to perform on Saturday for any potential buyers.
You beat me to it by a minute.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

Agreed
Franchise football. Yuk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here