Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My Top 3 would be:

1) Stockdale
2) Kayal
3) Bruno

All three have been outstanding this season, I don't think there is much between all three.

As for young player of the season, March and Goldson are the only real contenders here, I would imagine it will go to Goldson if he keeps his place in the team unless Wilson starts banging the goals in with regularity.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Bruno for me. Followed by Kayal and Stockdale.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I now eat a spoonful of manuka honey each morning, under the advice of Bruno and his report on his own fitness and wellbeing - obviously i have been checking for the thinning of fur on my scalp to see if there is something about his long-term diet that causes him to be quite so hairless on top - but it's not just his nutritionist tutelage that feeds the love for my truly favourite bushy-bearded polished-headed honey-footed artiste. I do feel that his performances whilst wearing the captain's armband have been a touch less flair, with a lot else on his his mind i suppose, and i have the tiniest worry about how his badge of Flairite-in-Chief is now worn fittingly by Knockaert and what that does to his role in the team, but he is just a dream to watch and i'm ever so proud to have him in the team. As others have said, injury robbed a few players of the prize, but Bruno is a fair winner of the thus far award, i think, for his skill level, his will to win and his newfound pleasure in getting stuck in. Bruno i bow to thee.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Whilst I have voted for Stockdale, I could have picked almost anyone from that list. This season for me just highlights the importance of team spirit and playing as a tight unit.

Hughton has got a collection of players all organised and doing their individual jobs well - no real stand out performers although there have been plenty of moments of individual brilliance which have made a difference in a game.

Much like Leicester this season - Brighton have reminded us that its a real team game and when we work well together we can beat anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here