Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Osborne's brother admits to being a sex pervert

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Wow. I can't believe how pathetic some of the posters on here are. Linking George Osborne and his record (of trying to correct the absolute crap left to him by ANOTHER incompetent Labour administration) to the alleged sexual crimes of his brother. Typical gutter politics of the left.

If you honestly believe what you are posting (about linking the 2), then you must be so bloody thick or extremely sad. This is the problem with politics in this country; no rational debate just vitriol and snide comments.

Ah, a Tory fanboy who can't abide any criticism of their beloved leaders...predictable.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He who is without sin......

Nobody is casting stones - only commenting.

And anyway, It's all comparative. I am sure there are plenty of people on here who have never and would never stoop to the sort of nastiness which is being described here.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Pathetic political points scoring. The brother of one minister is a convicted sex offender and now the brother of another minister is allegedly a sex offender. Blue or red, take your pick.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Wow. I can't believe how pathetic some of the posters on here are. Linking George Osborne and his record (of trying to correct the absolute crap left to him by ANOTHER incompetent Labour administration) to the alleged sexual crimes of his brother. Typical gutter politics of the left.

If you honestly believe what you are posting (about linking the 2), then you must be so bloody thick or extremely sad. This is the problem with politics in this country; no rational debate just vitriol and snide comments.

The financial problems he inherited were of course nothing to do with the global financial crash. If the Tories were interested in serious debate they wouldn't keep pedalling rubbish that even a semi-trained baboon could see through.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
That almost sounds as if you approve of what Dr Adam Osborne has done........... ?

Didn't have you filed in the thicker cabinet Dave? For your benefit I'm implying that the OP will genuinely not lose any sleep as he doesn't when this type of heinous crime is unfortunately commuted every day by people not in the public eye. He is being immature and jumping on the political band wagon.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The financial problems he inherited were of course nothing to do with the global financial crash. If the Tories were interested in serious debate they wouldn't keep pedalling rubbish that even a semi-trained baboon could see through.

Whyever not, it helped them get elected and seriously damaged Labour's economic credibility.

I'm sure you would agree Labour were at least partly responsible for the horrendous mess.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Whyever not, it helped them get elected and seriously damaged Labour's economic credibility.

I'm sure you would agree Labour were at least partly responsible for the horrendous mess.

our banks buy cheap morgages from American banks and hey presto they are in the shite,but don't worry the British taxpayer will get them out of the shite
Brown had the chance then to nationalise the banks but like a prat did'nt which in my eyes was totally unforgivable

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Didn't have you filed in the thicker cabinet Dave? For your benefit I'm implying that the OP will genuinely not lose any sleep as he doesn't when this type of heinous crime is unfortunately commuted every day by people not in the public eye. He is being immature and jumping on the political band wagon.

It was meant slightly tongue in cheek.........

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Christ on a bike but they look alike!
There seems to be a lot that runs in that family

christonabike-03-350x233.png

The tour de heaven (opposite of France)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

I don't think there's any need to link Gideon to his brother's misdemeanours. It's often suggested that he has some questionable, er, 'habits' of his own. But what politicians get up to in their own time is their business. It should be for his uselessness as Chancellor that he's condemned.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

Although I think that for the greater part of the period 1997-2010 Labour’s financial management was responsible I do think that mistakes were made in the later years and the extent and implications of these are a valid topic for debate. However these are dwarfed by the massive impact on public finances caused by the global crash. I can totally see why the Tories would want to put the blame solely at the door of Labour financial mismanagement as it deflects attention from the financial sector and justifies the austerity agenda but I have never understood why Milliband’s Labour failed to challenge this.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

larus

Although I think that for the greater part of the period 1997-2010 Labour’s financial management was responsible I do think that mistakes were made in the later years and the extent and implications of these are a valid topic for debate. However these are dwarfed by the massive impact on public finances caused by the global crash. I can totally see why the Tories would want to put the blame solely at the door of Labour financial mismanagement as it deflects attention from the financial sector and justifies the austerity agenda but I have never understood why Milliband’s Labour failed to challenge this.

That's the problem with confrontational politics in this country.

For example; the country is still running a deficit, yet Labour will oppose any idea of cuts (even though they would have had to implement if they'd been in power). But, the Tories won't clamp down on the massive avoidance by the super-rich and multinationals. The extra increase in revenue by raising the tax rate to say 50% is negligible; all it does is to appease those with the politics of envy.

There are many issues wrong with this country.
Inefficiencies within the public sector.
Abuse of tax by the super-rich/multinationals.
Abuse of the welfare system by those who only want to take from society within contributing.
Chronic under-investment for too long in housing.
etc.,

Until politicians of all parties agree to work together and abandon the sound-bite politics, we're never going to resolve these.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
That's the problem with confrontational politics in this country.

For example; the country is still running a deficit, yet Labour will oppose any idea of cuts (even though they would have had to implement if they'd been in power). But, the Tories won't clamp down on the massive avoidance by the super-rich and multinationals. The extra increase in revenue by raising the tax rate to say 50% is negligible; all it does is to appease those with the politics of envy.

There are many issues wrong with this country.
Inefficiencies within the public sector.
Abuse of tax by the super-rich/multinationals.
Abuse of the welfare system by those who only want to take from society within contributing.
Chronic under-investment for too long in housing.
etc.,

Until politicians of all parties agree to work together and abandon the sound-bite politics, we're never going to resolve these.

This, and the post from Cheshunt Seagull that it is a reply to, are sensible and reasoned.

They clearly have no place on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here