Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iñigo Calderón Appreciation Evening

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
He's probably your Julian Speroni in terms of status. All of that is true - an absolute Gentlemen and the most important team member we've had in the squad for years - mainly nothing to do with on the pitch (although he's been a great player too).

He also went to the hospital to visit a player who broke his leg in a challenge with him (that was a freak accident) the same night.

Fine you talked me into it, I'll come. Can me, you, AlfredMizen, matbha, Green Cross Code man and Tony Meolas loan spell all sit together, I will feel more comfortable sitting with others who share a mutual respect and admiration for Crystal Palace :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Dreadful timing, I had this date arranged for the inaugural "An audience with BensGrandad" evening - I've even booked the venue (Haywards Heath spoons) :mad:

Book me two tickets please.....I wouldn't want to miss this for anything!! ....... It will make the Monty Python "Stoning" scene look pathetic!! :)

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
The first round of people who have applied for tickets have received their instructions with how to book - and many have done so.

If everyone who has enquired confirms their booking, we have now sold out.

However, if they don't book (and we've given them until 17 February to confirm), we will open up the remaining spaces to those who apply from now on.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Book me two tickets please.....I wouldn't want to miss this for anything!! ....... It will make the Monty Python "Stoning" scene look pathetic!! :)

I've been inundated with PMs about this, I'm now in a position to announce some more details.

The price will be £29.95* + VAT** per head. All profits go to charity***

The three course meal is as follows:

Course #1. Hippy Kebabs
Course #2. Fish and Chips
Course #3. Roast Dinner

Limited free drinks are included, the choices are:
4 x G&T****
Unlimited Strongbow*****
For real ale/craft beer drinkers: 2 pints of John Smiths (Extra Smooth)
For birds/kids/irons: 1 glass of Pepsi

The theme of the evening will be "Have you tried turning it off and on again"

Finally I'm delighted to announce a special guest, Albion's first choice left back - Gaëtan Bong (subject to availability)******
So it will be the BG and GB show! :lolol:

* £39.95 for hitony
** I won't be paying a penny to the taxman, this just allows me to charge a bit more
*** No money will be going to charity, I'll be trousering the lot
**** BG only
***** 8ace only
****** He won't be there

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I've been inundated with PMs about this, I'm now in a position to announce some more details.

The price will be £29.95* + VAT** per head. All profits go to charity***

The three course meal is as follows:

Course #1. Hippy Kebabs
Course #2. Fish and Chips
Course #3. Roast Dinner

Limited free drinks are included, the choices are:
4 x G&T****
Unlimited Strongbow*****
For real ale/craft beer drinkers: 2 pints of John Smiths (Extra Smooth)
For birds/kids/irons: 1 glass of Pepsi

The theme of the evening will be "Have you tried turning it off and on again"

Finally I'm delighted to announce a special guest, Albion's first choice left back - Gaëtan Bong (subject to availability)******
So it will be the BG and GB show! :lolol:

* £39.95 for hitony
** I won't be paying a penny to the taxman, this just allows me to charge a bit more
*** No money will be going to charity, I'll be trousering the lot
**** BG only
***** 8ace only
****** He won't be there

I'm in!! I will need front row tickets (x 2 please)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Good stuff, probably be easiest all round if you just send me your bank account details and I'll help myself to the money.

Details have been PMd to you.... :thumbsup: thanks and I will await delivery of the tickets :thumbsup:

I don't want to sound untrusting or anything like that.......but you will only take the ticket money from my bank account, won't you???

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Details have been PMd to you.... :thumbsup: thanks and I will await delivery of the tickets :thumbsup:

I don't want to sound untrusting or anything like that.......but you will only take the ticket money from my bank account, won't you???

Done. I've had to charge you a booking fee obviously.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
In that case I'm IN :drink:

Do I get a refund on the unused bags of stones tho :glare:

Of course, there is an administration fee of £1 per stone though.
You'll also be pleased to learn that [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] has kindly agreed to look after the cloakroom for the evening!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Of course, there is an administration fee of £1 per stone though.
You'll also be pleased to learn that [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] has kindly agreed to look after the cloakroom for the evening!

With great respect [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] that's more than I paid for them so I may be out :ohmy:

However on hearing Ernest is looking after the coats n handbags:safeway:

I'm back in:mad:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Done. I've had to charge you a booking fee obviously.

Yes, I understand that a booking fee was required..........Ummm.......how much was the booking fee??? ..........weirdly I can't seem to access my bank account since i sent you my details......ho hum...internet problems I guess............:shrug:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Yes, I understand that a booking fee was required..........Ummm.......how much was the booking fee??? ..........weirdly I can't seem to access my bank account since i sent you my details......ho hum...internet problems I guess............:shrug:

If you are still struggling BG can sort it for you on the night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here