Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC title odds

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Put a fiver on Sheffield Wednesday to win title at 55/1. Odds on them are better than for us and they are not far behind.

This is the real value bet.
Wednesday are looking stronger and stronger and the addition of Hooper gives them real firepower. To come back and win at Birmingham, with ten men, was, for me, the perforrmance of the season to date.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wednesday's last month of the season:

Huddersfield (a)-

Blackburn (h)

Bristol City (a)

Ipswich (h)

MK Dons (h)

Derby (a)

Cardiff (h)

Wolves (a)

Three or four games against teams with (likely) nothing to play for, Ipswich & Derby who probably will, and two against relegation candidates in Bristol City & MK.

Interestingly, Derby's last three fixtures of the season are Sheffield Wednesday, us and Ipswich Town (they also have Hull in April as well). Fairly tough run in for them.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Massive will not overhaul FIVE teams and win the league.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Decided that 18-1 is to good to refuse. £20 down. E/W not worth it. £10 on 'Boro at now evens as a partial cover.

We are moving up to full strength at just the right time.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Massive will not overhaul FIVE teams and win the league.

Watford were identically positioned to Weds :lolol: at this time last season and missed out on the title by just a point. 6th position, both 50 points, both 7 points off top spot. They lost the title because they drew at home to Wednesday on the last day, and B'Mouth beat Charlton away.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Can somebody post table this time last season

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 10.21.10.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Put a fiver on Sheffield Wednesday to win title at 55/1. Odds on them are better than for us and they are not far behind.
We're 28-1. Middlesbrough are 4 points ahead, and they've evans for the title. Wednesday :lol: are 3 points behind and have played a game more than us, and are 66-1. I don't like Wednesday's value that much.

Derby are the worst value IMO. No manager and no easy run in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For those interested, a very simple offer for those joining Paddy Power.

Place a bet of £10 and receive three more FREE bets of £10 each, for a total of £30 of free bets.

Albion to win the league: 18/1 (e/w top 2 spots, quarter the odds)
Albion to be promoted: 9/4
Albion to win the playoffs: 5/1

There are a few of the usual Ts&Cs for free bets, but nothing restrictive - all Ts&Cs available here: http://monetisetrk1.co.uk/?a=10195&c=8375&s1=

So, join Paddy Power today, bet £10 and enjoy three free bets of £10 each.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
That's a disgrace, total con. Glad I didn't take an account.

PG

I wouldn't bother anyway, they are a clone of Titanbet who seem to want to refer everything to traders.
I tried to have £5 on a the correct score of an EPL game at 12/1, they referred it - after a couple of minutes they came back and offered me £2.82 at 11/1.
Don't waste your time PG.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I wouldn't bother anyway, they are a clone of Titanbet who seem to want to refer everything to traders.
I tried to have £5 on a the correct score of an EPL game at 12/1, they referred it - after a couple of minutes they came back and offered me £2.82 at 11/1.
Don't waste your time PG.

Thanks for the advice. I'm only an occasional bettor when I spot a real advantage, so glad to stay away from them.
I get the impression you are more serious 8ace(!)
PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here