Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

suprised

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Which is fair enough, but you're missing out on the Haywards Heath equivalent of NSC. Let me demonstrate with some 'highlights' , topics from the last few days..

If anyone is travelling to shop at Tesco Burgess Hill today, avoid parking or going anywhere the trolley coral on the far side ( staff entrance side )
Mountings are lose and it could give way with a good gust of wind
Management informed at 1145

Hello, looking for a handyman to put up some hanging rails in a wardrobe -anyone available this weekend?

There's a lovely violinist playing in the Orchards today. It kept my little ones amused for a good while

I've payed £4 to park in a council long stay and went up to London. I took taxi back from another station so need to pick up car tomorrow. Do I have 24 hours from when I got the ticket....I can't remember....

Apparently Bill's is opening up on The Broadway
(It isn't)

Hi, On Wednesday lunch time at Garden Pride I tripped and fell!! If you are one of the kind people who stopped to help me I would like to say thank you very much indeed and to apologise if I was snappy!!! I think I was in shock and a bit embarrassed!!!!!!!! I went to A&E and have a broken wrist. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN also to the staff who couldn't have been kinder.

Just been informed by a neighbour, that a cat has been hit by a car on New England Road. I have since found the cat, sorry to say it has died. I have taken the cat away from the side of the road and cleaned the road. Didn't want the school children to find it tomorrow. The cat is brown/black Tabby cat. I shall contact the council tomorrow.

It's like a Bens Grandad paradise, you should get involved...

Was kind of hoping there would be a: Any local scrubbers fancy getting a good shafting for a cider or two tonight?

Ah well, won't be joining that group.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Nobody has said anything to me but I just dont agree with people putting every isolated deed of the day on it. I have a niece and a typical entry is had a hard day having glass of wine then going to bed. who cares.?
You seriously see no irony in that post at all? Especially given the thread it is in?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Nobody has said anything to me but I just dont agree with people putting every isolated deed of the day on it. I have a niece and a typical entry is had a hard day having glass of wine then going to bed. who cares.?
Clearly not her uncle.

Hang on. You're not on Facebook, you don't agree with Facebook, yet you know what someone else's typical entry is?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I agree, there are some that put every minutiae of their life on it, just as some do on twitter. However, it's up to you what you post and who can see your posts.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've payed £4 to park in a council long stay and went up to London. I took taxi back from another station so need to pick up car tomorrow. Do I have 24 hours from when I got the ticket....I can't remember....

Are we absolutely sure BensGrandad isn't already on this HH Facebook page??

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Now I KNOW you're winding us up.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
My wife is friend on it and just reads the posts never ever adds any comments and tells me what she has put.

Your wife basically spies on your niece then?? ???

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Just been informed by a neighbour, that a cat has been hit by a car on New England Road. I have since found the cat, sorry to say it has died. I have taken the cat away from the side of the road and cleaned the road. Didn't want the school children to find it tomorrow. The cat is brown/black Tabby cat. I shall contact the council tomorrow.

I should have never read this. That was my sister's cat. What should I do now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here