Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two up at half-time? Loopy...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Virtual reality phone camera's, the world is crying out for them for anyone with Google cardboard (or better) goggles!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
A load of Albion youngsters enjoying themselves at the Amex, the sort of laugh we used to have in the Exchange etc back in the day. What the hell is wrong with that?

Hmm, yes I remember some of those well..............

Troll- Why don't you confine your Albion negative thoughts to a website which appreciates them (Palace?).

A load of Albion youngsters enjoying themselves at the Amex, the sort of laugh we used to have in the Exchange etc back in the day. What the hell is wrong with that?

Using the exchange back in the 70's i can't quite recall group dancing sessions then throwing beer in the air,must have been in the public bar??? I'm sure it was probably alot more amazing if you were there,Next home game will see the club clamp down on the crazy kids no doubt???

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wow, the WSU is obviously the place to be, or not as the case may be.

Surprised the stewards didn't clamp down on that, the way things are in this day and age.

Great to see though.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Using the exchange back in the 70's i can't quite recall group dancing sessions then throwing beer in the air,must have been in the public bar??? I'm sure it was probably alot more amazing if you were there,Next home game will see the club clamp down on the crazy kids no doubt???

Note to self- stop giving the troll oxygen!!

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Bloody good luck to them, harmless fun with a bit of beer throwing brilliant, its about time we all had something to sing about instead of going home miserable every week.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Although apparently that was as a result of us scoring a second goal none of them actually saw the goal. It's bad enough putting a pint ahead of the chance of seeing a goal but then to chuck it away.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Just a bunch of lads having a good night out watching their football club win. May not be everyone's cup of tea but fair play to them for enjoying our win. After all this is football we are not watching the ballet

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
It was very funny. The stewards didn't really know what to do. One was standing in the middle of it after the game and looked as though he was going to cry at one point the poor sod.

Great atmosphere!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I left the West after my post match pint and could hear the NS concourse still rocking. Good on 'em.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Although apparently that was as a result of us scoring a second goal none of them actually saw the goal. It's bad enough putting a pint ahead of the chance of seeing a goal but then to chuck it away.

Only that isn't what happened, is it?

That video was filmed well in to half time. The vast majority of people in that video were still in the stands for the second goal, I know this because I celebrated the second goal with them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Troll- Why don't you confine your Albion negative thoughts to a website which appreciates them (Palace?).

Don't worry about it, he's NSC's very own footballing hipster. Would never join in with any singing because it's a little bit too populist, likes to get sniffy about anybody who doesn't have a season ticket going back to 1971, and wouldn't be seen dead in a replica shirt unless it was one from a club placed in the Sussex County League second division or lower.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Only that isn't what happened, is it?

That video was filmed well in to half time. The vast majority of people in that video were still in the stands for the second goal, I know this because I celebrated the second goal with them.

That was what I was told by the serial goal misser who stands in front of me who was down there when we scored our second. There were loads in the NS who missed that goal.

Maybe it started again later and it was then videoed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Who made you spokesman for the BHAFC supporters?

Mar 9, 2008
Who made you spokesman for the BHAFC supporters?

He's supported the Albion longer than anyone (including ben's grandad). He owned every house on goldstone lane. He invented the tiptoe northstand song. He was invited to back up Norman wisdom with his rendition of Sussex by the sea at the goldstone, but politely refused. Slade sought his advice (both pop group and manager). He bought the first ever cup final ticket. He signed John crumplin. He drove a bulldozer into the goldstone and took numerous selfies on his Polaroid. I think it's fair to name him spokesperson of the supporters club, don't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here