Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely after that performance we deserve to get a 27,000+ crowd for Bolton next Saturday

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Make it £15, lets fill the place up.

There was an offer for those in emergency services to get half price tickets for Bolton game. Worked out at £16.50 per adult with booking fee. I've got a group of 11 going. Not sure if offer is still valid.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Would have been there but switch to Friday meant I couldn't get there until second half if that. That's the trouble dicking around with fixtures all the time. Sky is more of a negative factor when it comes to attendances than team performance. Still the club already had my money so what do they care if I come through the turnstile?! Only in Football Industry...only in Football...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There's also an offer for this game for kids first games. You get to go on the pitch and have name in programme or something I think. I like these initiatives. The 'your renewal on ST will be cheaper than those buying new STs' line in the renewal doesn't sit well with me - I'd rather we encouraged new STH and gave them the lowest price we can. Only the tightest of tight arses who doesn't want to see the Amex full would grumble if they said £10 a ticket on certain games. They really shouldn't worry about upsetting existing STH - most of us WANT to see the Amex as full as possible - worth tagging [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] into this I think so he hopefully reads as I believe most share my opinion...!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Would have been there but switch to Friday meant I couldn't get there until second half if that. That's the trouble dicking around with fixtures all the time. Sky is more of a negative factor when it comes to attendances than team performance. Still the club already had my money so what do they care if I come through the turnstile?! Only in Football Industry...only in Football...

Pretty much the same story from me. P*sses me right off screwing with the fixture list. At least I could fall back on Sky, even if it was their faults, oxymoron?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here