Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I like being able to play on the break, but i don't want to be our only option for such a long spell. Still, if whilst we do that and have 4 or 5 sprinting forward to make chances, it can work.
So close now with a few goes.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I know the Cherry Tree well from student days 15 years ago. What the f*ck were you thinking watching it jn there?!?!?!?!

I could not leave my house until 7.40. The Cherry Tree is a 10 minute walk, I have not been there for ages but it used to be ok, a bit rough but they were ok never any trouble, but its gone bad now, but to be fair this all afternoon wake was the cause of the fight. Luckily my real local (The Hyde Park) is now a community pub with its own micro brewery and it is now a fantastic pub but no Sky Sports
If I could have left the house earlier and if the rain was not coming down sideways I would have gone into the City and watched it in a proper pub.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
If Kayal wasn't injured, surely Stephens would have come off. How he has stayed on the pitch for this long I don't know. Don't think he has made one tackle all evening. Really pleased with Murphy tonight though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here