Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket prices

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be honest IF we get to the prem they could almost give tickets away such is the MONEY available.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I assume for those of us on the Direct Debit scheme that our tickets will auto-renew unless we say otherwise?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A new adult STH in Zone D has gone from £650 in 2015/16 to £710 in 2016/17... that's a 9.2% increase.

That's the new v renewal price, right? Is this the first time we've had differing prices for renewals to those taking out a new season ticket?

A thought: if both the £670 payer and the £710 payer renew in a year from now, will they both pay the renewal price? It could, conceivably, be below £710 meaning that person sees a price reduction!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Brentford badge. I think we know which match-by-match ticket price template they used to start with!

So it is... actually looking at the foot of the page it looks like they have just cut and pasted it out of tonight's 'match day magazine' :)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That's the new v renewal price, right? Is this the first time we've had differing prices for renewals to those taking out a new season ticket?

A thought: if both the £670 payer and the £710 payer renew in a year from now, will they both pay the renewal price? It could, conceivably, be below £710 meaning that person sees a price reduction!

We didn't have a differential renewal price last season.. so it was just the price for a new STH in each case.

I think it is more likely to mean next years renewal will be a minimum of £710

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton

There's more chance of Bens Grandad taking Paul Barber's job than there is off the club reducing prices. Doesn't look good for 17/18

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
£24 X 21k STHs = circa £0.5m....did someone say it will pay for a new striker? Mmmm, perhaps his shin pads....!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
No complaints here. Well done the club.

Worth every penny and wouldn't change my Amex Day for the world.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Happy with that. £475 remains incredibly good value.

Particularly if you are able to make decent use of the travel subsidy, which can be nearly £8 per game for some, making the ticket price about £13 per game.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Where is the 6.5% rise?

I don't have this season's prices to hand, but I know North Stand was £465, so a 2.1% rise and WSL (central) was £715, so a 3.5% rise.

I thought the early renewal for WSL was £695 last year.

Trotty

Feb 22, 2012
Well I'm happy with my season ticket in the North, for the premier my seat works out at £25 per game and if you knock off £6.10 train fare that's £18.90 . If we are in championship it's £14.55 so bloody good value in my opinion.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I would see the difference as being like a joining fee which is only payable the first year you become a STH so yes in theory a reduction in year two.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Particularly if you are able to make decent use of the travel subsidy, which can be nearly £8 per game for some, making the ticket price about £13 per game.

This is all very well until Sky start messing about with the fixtures then it becomes less viable to purchase a ST if supporters have work commitments which will not allow them to attend on the rearranged times and dates! ???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hang on, didn't they say a few months ago whatever Div we are in next season the ticket prices will be the same ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hang on, didn't they say a few months ago whatever Div we are in next season the ticket prices will be the same ?

Yes, and they are.

They meant: the prices next season will be the same whether the club are in the Premier League or the Championship.

They didn't mean: the prices next season will be the same as this season.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yes, and they are.

They meant: the prices next season will be the same whether the club are in the Premier League or the Championship.

A play on words to fool people im not renewing !!! :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, and they are.

I don't think so. It was widely discussed on here and I'm not sure there was any confusion shown.

The opening line of the club announcement was: "Albion will limit season ticket price rises for next season to "no more than a couple of pounds per month" - even if they are in the Premier League." with a Paul Barber quote: "As such, we are confirming now that our 2016/17 adult prices will rise no more than a couple of pounds per month for existing adult season-tickets holders who choose to renew before the deadline and this price will stand regardless of which division the club plays in next season."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here