Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you know the people holding this "Archer Out" banner?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Was it really 20 years ago..? Blimey. Surely Archer must be on his last legs now and off to meet Bellotti soon?! I wonder if I'll ever loath anyone again as much as I did him. I've never wished someone dead as much as I did him back in those dark days. Pure hatred. Even one of the mildest most calm and pasifist people I know said it was all he could do to not take a swing at him when he saw him out one day. Hard to convey to younger fans just how much anger boiled away on the terraces during the mid nineties because of Archer, Bellotti and...we don't forget your part in the story either Mr Stanley! Dick Knight really was our Churchill. Before Tony turned up as Atlee! And we all lived happily ever after :)

I guess the club are looking to pin medals on the guys in the photo? Twenty Year Anniversary?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Totally unconnected and at different times but I used to stand near the big guy in the north stand, years later I worked with his daughter and previously worked with the smaller guys wife !!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Used to stand with the bloke on the left in the old North Stand - glad to hear he's still going to games.

D

Deleted User X18H

The fellow holding the banner knows, whether he gets in touch is up to him.

I think the one on the left in the blue top is called Brand and used to work and Alliance & Leicester at Hove Park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here