Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Six Nations 2016 Comp

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
this weekend's mentions

mejona NO12 aka riskit who correctly predicted Wales to win by 53 points!!!! (that prediction will take some beating)

Monsieur Le Plonk who predicted that both Ireland & England to win by 10 points

Ludensian Gull,pacman & madinthehead all predicted Ireland to win by 10

Titanic,maltaseagull,KZN Seagull,One Love & crookie all predicted England to win by 10

it was close,ONE point again decided it

cheers for playing

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
nice to win something :lol:

coming last in your own comp,great stuff!

Arguably the worst performance in an NSC sporting comp since the year THPP was put in charge of the NSC OFFICIAL Grand National sweepstake. Somehow managed to lose one of the slips down the back of the couch before it went into the muslin bag. Which owing to the Law Of Sod turned out to be the winning horse. Which in turn meant the entire sweepstake had to be declared null and void :down:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Thanks for running the competition Gregory 2 Smith 1 & congratulations to Pavillionaire for your victory.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Oscar acceptance speech time. I'd like to thank Gregory 2 Smith 1 for running the competition and for adding to the excitement by getting the updates out in a timely fashion.

Honourable mention to The Brighton Bear for pushing me all the way - I think the only result we got wrong was the Ireland- Wales draw that nobody predicted.

And thank you to my wife for pretending to give sh1t about this competition and watching most of the games with me.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
this weekend's mentions

mejona NO12 aka riskit who correctly predicted Wales to win by 53 points!!!! (that prediction will take some beating)

Monsieur Le Plonk who predicted that both Ireland & England to win by 10 points

Ludensian Gull,pacman & madinthehead all predicted Ireland to win by 10

Titanic,maltaseagull,KZN Seagull,One Love & crookie all predicted England to win by 10

it was close,ONE point again decided it

cheers for playing

Thanks for organising.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here