Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Blackburn Rovers

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They have scored just 24 goals this season, 10 of which were scored by Rhodes - so they could struggle w/o him.
40/1 to be relegated looks a bit big to me.

So, goalwise, all roads lead to Rhodes. Great shout!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
33's still widely available after a draw and a defeat with one goal scored (last minute draw). No league win for 9 games. Still in the cup.

Huge game for them at home to Fulham tomorrow night and if they don't get a win and you can still get 33s I'm getting more on.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
33's still widely available after a draw and a defeat with one goal scored (last minute draw). No league win for 9 games. Still in the cup.

Huge game for them at home to Fulham tomorrow night and if they don't get a win and you can still get 33s I'm getting more on.

Next 3: Fulham, Derby, MK Dons (level on points). We'll know a lot more after them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Going down with the Fulham.

Fulham will stay up, and probably climb the table too, (I know it's nearly two weeks since your post, so easier to say now). Jokanivic is a good manager, did a great job at Watford last season, and will do well at Fulham too.

Blackburn though, really could have a relegation fight on their hands.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Had a tiny bet @33s thankyou ,

Wondering what best price now for Wednesday:lolol: to be promoted i took the 200-1 as auto and 9-1 through playoffs

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I stuck a fiver on 'em yesterday. Sorry about that. :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here