Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players that you'd like us to sign if we do gain promotion to the promised land?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Anyone that can keep us up and some of our kids from the Accadamy so Tony can get back some of his investment in the club.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I hate that term "promised land"...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
IF it does happen, it will be interesting to see which way the club goes. Do we go for experienced players who have PL knowhow, cheaper foreign players who may take a while to get up to speed, or younger players with potential and sell on value or some of all three groups.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
So far I've got only 2 in my head, but we need more, right? Players I'm aiming for us to sign are a tad unrealistic, but with the Sky deal next season, anything is possible. I'd like us to sign:

Bibras Natcho (CSKA Moscow), 1st choice midfielder for Israel and a mate of Kayal and Hemed. The snag is trying to control our spending and tempting him away from CL football.

Arkadiusz Milik (Ajax): What's not to like? Lewandowski is his strike mate for Poland! And quite decent, too. But the difficulties are nearly the same as Natcho.

With promotion this season very unlikely due to our lack of goal scoring strikers you have posed an almost impossible question to anwer

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Elphick.
Cook.
Murray.
Barry.
Ulloa.
Vicente.
Spanish Dave.

Good.........

Steve Harper
Gary Gardner
Kemy Agustien
Ryan Harley
Paddy McCourt (#BringPaddyHome)
Darren Bent
Billy Paynter
Leroy Lita
Chris O' Grady (Retain)
Leon Best
Will Hoskins
Adrian Colunga
Roland Bergkamp
Stephen Dobbie

.....better.................

Perhaps just add Neon Light and CKR..........

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
With promotion this season very unlikely due to our lack of goal scoring strikers you have posed an almost impossible question to anwer

Of course, with our present squad, we can't possibly be anywhere near the top of the division, in the play-off places and close to the automatic promotion places..............

Oh, wait a minute..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here