Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will we see sicknote return on friday

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
So will we see sicknote baldock back in the 18 on friday or will he still be injure after a minor knock kept him out v huddesfield .waste of time in my book.

Harsh.

I for one was delighted to see Sam in his cameo as sub in the recent cup game at Hull. Immediately gave us the mobility up front that we'd missed of late, looked enthusiastic and lively, dragging defenders around and creating space. His presence seemed to fire up Hemed too. So frustrating for all concerned that Sam got crocked again.

At least we now have a bit more competition in the squad and do not have to rush Sam back. I'd be very happy to see him on the bench and hopefully get some pitch time towards regaining full match fitness.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I still have a feeling baldock was being held back to save injury. If we had of signed a striker yesterday baldock would have left. Baldock will therefore be available and on the bench on friday

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
You know what, the reaction from some of our fans towards our players is shocking.
Baldock scored goals for fun previously and will again, in a more creative team, but we have been asking him to be part of the creativity and then moan cos he's not scoring.
Yes he's missed some good chances, all strikers do, now with a far more creative look to our midfield he may start scoring again, but if he doesn't and continues to pull defences apart to open up spaces for others then don't crucify him get behind him, back him, he's one of ours.
The same can be said for Hemed, Dunk etc, people were ready to hang Solly March out to dry earlier in the season, previously it was Stockdale, before him Barnes.

Get behind them FFS, they are our players!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Now that's what I call a proper sick note.....who could return Friday.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Macleod_(footballer)

So, he "literally fell over a twig on the training ground and it set him back a couple of weeks" and then he "was actually just jogging around the training ground with the physio and stepped down a rabbit hole and that set him back".

Really??

Who knew training grounds could be such dangerous places? :shrug:

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
So, he "literally fell over a twig on the training ground and it set him back a couple of weeks" and then he "was actually just jogging around the training ground with the physio and stepped down a rabbit hole and that set him back".

Really??

Who knew training grounds could be such dangerous places? :shrug:

I know, you couldn't make it up. He'll probably do a Charlie Austin tomorrow. Have a blinder, fall over a panick stricken fox running for its life while walking back to the coach and be gone for the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here