Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince loaned to Fulham until the end of the season

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Its easy to start a thread and say it's going to happen today After all it is transfer deadline day

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Come of it nobody really thought he was better than Bridcutt... if anyone said that they are just trying to make themselves better about Bridcutt going.

Bridders is light years ahead of him, and I like Ince.

Think you need to check back to see what was being said about Ince on here and you might be surprised. Certainly was showing a lot more promise than Bridcutt, and like you I really like both players.
Ince has been unfortunate with the move to 442 and the brilliance of Kayal and Stephens. He may have lost his confidence for now but for me there's still a player of real quality in there waiting to emerge.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Official club tweet saying he has joined Fulham on loan till the end of the season.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Rohan Ince has joined Fulham on loan until the end of the current season.

The 23-year-old former Chelsea man is in line for his debut against Albion's promotion rivals Derby County at Craven Cottage on Saturday.

He will be ineligible to play against the Seagulls when the two sides meet at the Amex in April.

Manager Chris Hughton commented, "After two seasons in which he has been a regular in the side, Rohan has found first-team opportunities limited this season, with Dale Stephens and Beram Kayal in such fine form, and also now following the arrival of Steve Sidwell.

"At his age, and the stage he is at in his career, we want to see him playing regular football and this loan move gives him the chance to do that in the Championship.

"It's a good move for Rohan and both clubs, as it is one which will allow him to continue the progress he has made in recent seasons."

Ince - who joined Albion from Chelsea in 2013 - has played 86 times for the club at senior level in the past three seasons, scoring four goals.

Last season he was runner up in the Football League's Goal of the Season Award for his stupendous volley at Swindon Town in the League Cup; and in 2013/14, in his breakthrough campaign, he was the club's Young Player of the Season.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Think you need to check back to see what was being said about Ince on here and you might be surprised. Certainly was showing a lot more promise than Bridcutt, and like you I really like both players.
Ince has been unfortunate with the move to 442 and the brilliance of Kayal and Stephens. He may have lost his confidence for now but for me there's still a player of real quality in there waiting to emerge.

Not just on here, due to the unreliability of commentary on player, I used to switch to the opponents commentary quite often and several times they would be raving about Ince, comparing him to Vierra etc.

He doesn't fit with Hughtons style apparently but that's a short term look, loan him out by all means, but I really think he's still one for the future.

How long on average do our managers stay 18 months? 2 years?

The next manager may see the player that Oscar did.

I think we will come to regret it if he goes, as others have said though, it won't be to Fulham, not permanently anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here