Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince loaned to Fulham until the end of the season

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Whilst disappointing the kid hasn't kicked on and let's say we get £2m for him I'd say that's business well done. Not dynamic enough under CH. Shame but if it's the diff between getting a striker or not then let him go - also let him go if he doesn't want to stay and fight for a place.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
so wont be playing tonight for the U21's then, shame, was best player on park last week.

Was a very useful squad player.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A permanent deal? Are you kidding? That would be a seriously poor error of judgement in my view. I sincerely hope this is not the case. I'd always assumed that we were talking about a loan?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
We wont get a fee if its a pemanent move to fulham. For that reason im still guessing itll be a loan

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fulham have a transfer embargo don't they? They can't sign a player, except on loan and only for £10k a week or less...

Yes, they can sign a player permanently, but on a 1 in 1 out basis, and the total deal including agents fees etc. must cost less than 600K per year.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Looked good initially but recently, possibly due to lack of first-team action, has looked lacking in confidence and touch. The Derby error still haunts me now for the vital equaliser, and whilst I don't go out of my way to blame individuals as it's a team game I still feel subsequent (however brief) appearances show a need for regular matches.
Good luck to him, whatever the terms of his deal.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
That 600k has to include the players salary which in turn is limited to 10k per week. It pretty much forbids fees without saying so.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Blimey, Ince's agent wants shooting! They are selling Dembele to Spurs aren't they? So could be something in it. Shame if there is, think he has something...

Dembele deal fell apart yesterday. Fulham wanted a loan back and spurs declined

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
There is a really good player in there.

That's my view and always will be but I'm no longer certain CH takes this view.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here