Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The milk debate

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ernie out!

Sound of doorstep breaking glass. Always know when you are really late home.

PS: Milk is pretty awful stuff. Guaranteed to upset you tummy and fail the eleven plus.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Used to have semi but went back to full fat a couple of years ago.

She's now on a diet and I flatly refuse to drink red top so we now have both in the fridge.

4 pints of each will do a week depending on how much tea I drink. And I don't really eat cereal during the week.

But I will quite happily have a pint when I get home from work. LOVE the stuff! If only they did an alcoholic version!

Smoky McPot

May 12, 2009
Ron Sawnson 'There's only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk.'

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So rare to have milk I dont care what sort it is. The odd bit of mash or cheese sauce.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
4 pint skimmed - decanted into two empty 2 pint containers and frozen until needed.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I generally have a nice large semi on hand in the kitchen incase the mood takes me
I don't think we need to know about what you take in hand when the mood takes you.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cue [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]

b9b9afaaea62e08cb41d9c041fd0d59c.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Milk is for baby cows, almost all of us are intolerant.

Which of course, as we all know, is total myth. I hear this "Humans are the only animals that drink milk" from self diagnosed allergy fiends all the time. We are also the only animal to drive cars, read, build park benches etc

For millenia all animals have used whatever form of nutrition is available. If it was practical or even possible for wildlife to extract the fatty, nourishing, nutrient rich milk from cows they 100% would.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Milk is cheaper than water, how does that work??

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Can't remember the last time I saw a milkman

Would say they're pretty common here although I've a feeling very few other people on my road use it anymore; was more at my old house. Pay online via the dairies website so I haven't actually seen him in person in months, though.

Milk is for baby cows, almost all of us are intolerant.

Most Northern Europeans are not. The genes for lactase production have been found in DNA sequencing of the remains of the first humans known in many parts of Europe we've been doing it for that long.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
We stock Skimmed for the other half and Semi-skimmed for me and for our B&B punters unless they request otherwise. The fridge is configured to accommodate two 4 pinters.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I'm thinking about giving up milk. Someone once said that if I DIDN'T drink milk I'd be good enough to play for ACCRINGTON STANLEY.

Which to be honest would be a pretty high level in comparison to my playing career to date.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here