Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse heading the Pompey way !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Palarse paying E. Adebayor £75,000 a week with Spurs chipping in another £25,000 a week ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Question - Anyone know for sure why Spurs are paying some of it when they apparently released him months ago? Some sort of agreement in the release or what?!

Thanks

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Question - Anyone know for sure why Spurs are paying some of it when they apparently released him months ago? Some sort of agreement in the release or what?!

Thanks

His contract lasts until the end of the season, so Spurs have to pay his weekly wage.

Just because he was not named in the 25 man squad for the season doesn't mean he was released in full.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Pretty sure I heard on the radio that a proportion (or all) of the wage is dependent on goals and it's only until the end of the season?

If he scores and keeps them up then it is a pretty good investment and they will be free to sign a striker on a lower wage in the summer

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Pretty sure I heard on the radio that a proportion (or all) of the wage is dependent on goals and it's only until the end of the season?

If he scores and keeps them up then it is a pretty good investment and they will be free to sign a striker on a lower wage in the summer

Keeps us up ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
How long before this thread descends into the usual binfest, with all the usual palace trolls trying to defend the indefensible.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How long before this thread descends into the usual binfest, with all the usual palace trolls trying to defend the indefensible.

Do you think it's a serious thread then ?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Keeps us up ?

You know what I mean, turns the current dip in form around - there is no danger of going down. it was just the use of the phrase. Don't get wound up and precious poppet.

I was actually saying it was a good bit of business

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Except, unfortunately they aren't heading the Pompey way. So much PL money now and they won't be getting relegated this season. He's not a bad signing actually. Given their chronic lack of goal scoring I hope he's not the only striker they are pinning their hopes on though.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Do you think it's a serious thread then ?

Do you have this board up on you internet all the time?

My wife thinks I'm a bit obsessive cos I look on here two or three times a day, but you must look two or three times a minute,and it's not even a team you support! Turn it off,go out,get a life.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

My wife thinks I'm a bit obsessive cos I look on here two or three times a day, but you must look two or three times a minute,and it's not even a team you support! Turn it off,go out,get a life.
It helps me unwind after a hard days graft . Tbh who could resist this thread , it's a beaut . You'd better log off , the missus is coming !

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

I think you are right. Doggy has a real problem , over 3500 comments on another teams website is not normal. He has a problem. How old would Doggy be I wonder?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here