Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread full of facts about Crystal Palace for new signing Emmanuel Adebayor

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Im being mentioned on their wanky thread , selhurst celtic reads this thread and claims he's ''rattled'' me and that I'm desperate for brighton fans to love me , do fvck off you plastic paddy tosspot, half this board detests me and I know it, I've certainly never sought approval on here , and you havent rattled me I'm just incredulous that your ridiculous claims are given any credence on the bbs considering what an utter wanker you obviously are, maybe you impress your double hard ultras but nobody whos actually ever thrown a punch, oh and I've lived in mitcham , but '' I'm old school chels ''from tooting not mitcham :tosser:

For someone who purports to be a hard man, you don't half whinge like a bitch.
Half detest you as you are a racist, nothing else.
The fawning over Brighton is a bit sickly for such a staunch south London boy, I have season tickets :bla: my son supports Brighton :bla:
You are not old school Chelsea, you are more new school Brighton. As in one of those who have temporarily stopped supporting their premier league side. You and Selhurst Celtic are very similar in some respects.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
For someone who purports to be a hard man, you don't half whinge like a bitch.
Half detest you as you are a racist, nothing else.
The fawning over Brighton is a bit sickly for such a staunch south London boy, I have season tickets :bla: my son supports Brighton :bla:
You are not old school Chelsea, you are more new school Brighton. As in one of those who have temporarily stopped supporting their premier league side. You and Selhurst Celtic are very similar in some respects.

Where do I "purport to be a hard man " ? And you don't know me at all , I'll never stop supporting Chelsea I just don't go a lot as i don't like a lot of what it's become , and for your guide , I used the phrase old school Chelsea as it's what Selhurst celtic described me as , except I used it in a tongue in cheek way, I'm also a realist rather than a racist , it just suits the head in the sand merchants to use the term that's all.

****edit**** we can all play those games Selhurst , I'll be in Belfast as I am every 12th , come to sandy row and Newtownards road with me and YOUR attitude and see how quickly you end up in the boot of a car , in fact you wouldn't make it out of sandy row.

Last edited:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Where do I "purport to be a hard man " ? And you don't know me at all , I'll never stop supporting Chelsea I just don't go a lot as i don't like a lot of what it's become , and for your guide , I used the phrase old school Chelsea as it's what Selhurst celtic described me as , except I used it in a tongue in cheek way, I'm also a realist rather than a racist , it just suits the head in the sand merchants to use the term that's all.

****edit**** we can all play those games Selhurst , I'll be in Belfast as I am every 12th , come to sandy row and Newtownards road with me and YOUR attitude and see how quickly you end up in the boot of a car , in fact you wouldn't make it out of sandy row.

Had to laugh, not sure if funny or tragic to be honest. Don't you both have better things to do.
Threatening people on the internet though, good God

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Here's a little tale about the Palace Ultras and their funny ways that Adebayor probably wasn't aware of:

A season or two back, Palace were playing West Ham at the Boleyn. The Ultras were clearly looking for a bit of interaction with opposition fans but rather than do what others in that situation would have done: head for that area, find a pub and have a few pre-match beers and some banter with the West Ham crowd, the Ultras decided to go en masse to a Palace v Brighton U-16s match being played in Croydon and there they intimidated the handful of mums and dads of the young Brighton players to the point that the police were called out.

I'm sure Adebayor can draw his own conclusions as to why they chose to pick on the reluctant and bemused Brighton mums and dads rather than West Ham fans who would have been more accommodating to a spot of high jinks.

Probably not used to seeing kids who know who both their parents are. Got them a bit confused.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
You will be well respected amongst the wider footballing community:-

Nigel Pearson.jpg

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I think Dougie has a soft spot for Albion deep down and knows in his heart Brighton will be 'Light years' ahead of Palace within 5 years time (if that)

Palace will be playing Pompy in L2 before long. Why would you spend 75k per week on a player whilst sitting in 11th spot with no real chance of going down or a taking a Euro spot? It makes 0 sense....

Enjoy it whilst it lasts... Admin #3 coming soon! Just hope you don't hang the charities and ambulance service out to dry again this time!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here