Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***WHC IX* Quarter final 3***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Ridiculous tiger propaganda on this thread. All these videos of stripey taking down COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SPECIES of reptile, as evidence that it comes anywhere near the saltie.

Might as well post a video of a saltwater croc eating a CAT.
So you goner show me a croc sneaking up under water taking down something real big then?
Gaur weigh at least a ton and are pure muscle and weigh 3 times more than a Bengal tiger...Now you show me a croc do similar and explain how it's nowhere near and show me evidence ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So you goner show me a croc sneaking up under water taking down something real big then?
Gaur weigh at least a ton and are pure muscle and weigh 3 times more than a Bengal tiger...Now you show me a croc do similar and explain how it's nowhere near and show me evidence ?

I'll admit it. I always thought you were a complete simpleton but you're making a compelling case for the tiger here. Well played. :clap2:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Saltwater crocs, or "salties," as Australians affectionately refer to them, have an enormous range, populating the brackish and freshwater regions of eastern India, Southeast Asia, and northern Australia. They are excellent swimmers and have often been spotted far out at sea.

Classic opportunistic predators, they lurk patiently beneath the surface near the water's edge, waiting for potential prey to stop for a sip of water. They’ll feed on anything they can get their jaws on, including water buffalo, monkeys, wild boar, and even sharks. Without warning, they explode from the water with a thrash of their powerful tails, grasp their victim, and drag it back in, holding it under until the animal drowns.

Population estimates range from 200,000 to 300,000 worldwide, and they are considered at low risk for extinction. But saltwater croc hides are valued above all other crocodilians, and illegal hunting, habitat loss, and antipathy toward the species because of its reputation as a man-eater continue to put pressure on the population.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The Tigers all day long I'm afraid.

Big fan of the Croc, but its out of its ''depth'' here.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
a genuine match up this one

the others have been no brainers

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have I slipped into a parallel universe NSC where they're holding a "World's Cuddliest Creature" competition?

Its the badger mafia, block voting as usual for the cuddly choice - presumably tactical, in the hope of removing King Croc from the game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Its the badger mafia, block voting as usual for the cuddly choice - presumably tactical, in the hope of removing King Croc from the game.

In fairness, [MENTION=5729]sir albion[/MENTION] has done a magnificent job getting teamTiger up and running. Could be a dark horse. Have you SEEN the way it jumped up that elephant? Sake.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In fairness, [MENTION=5729]sir albion[/MENTION] has done a magnificent job getting teamTiger up and running. Could be a dark horse. Have you SEEN the way it jumped up that elephant? Sake.

I saw a completely different tiger species attack a defenceless tame elephant.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
While I'm glad to see a magnificent beast like the Siberian Tiger do well in the tournament, I'm surprised it's beating the croc. I look for several things in a competitor in this competition.

1). Can the beast give a beating? In this match up the answer is yes for both of them. The croc has the most powerful bite pound for pound in the world but the Tiger has it's bite and its paws, plus greater agility.

2) Can it take a beating? The winner here is the croc. The croc can survive with missing limbs. The Tiger can't. If the tiger loses a limb it's up shit creek.

3) Attitude/Aggression. They both go for the kill. The croc does it in better style, employing the Death Roll but the Tiger takes on Bears. They'll both have a dust up with pretty much anything.

4) Hardiness. The croc smashes this one. Survived for hundreds of millions of years through changing terrain. Survived the Dinosaurs. Is under no threat today. The Siberian Tiger on the other hand is in severe danger of becoming extinct with less than 600 of them in the wild. Will they even be around to compete in future WHC tournaments? That's a big negative in my book.

5) Miscellaneous. The tiger is a beautiful looking beast. The croc looks what it is, a shit scary prehistoric killing machine.

So on my analysis, the croc wins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here