Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Refugee centre worker stabbed to death in Sweden

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry to hear that. Have to say, though, that it is a rather random and obscure piece of news to start a thread with.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Sorry to hear that. Have to say, though, that it is a rather random and obscure piece of news to start a thread with.
Not for the OP, who is neither sorry nor picking this piece of news at random. He's a one-man RSS feed into NSC of general right wing hysteria.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not for the OP, who is neither sorry nor picking this piece of news at random. He's a one-man RSS feed into NSC of general right wing hysteria.

I think you'll find that is Tom and Jerry. That said, the situation is Denmark is looking a bit bothersome as well.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Massive shame that someone has died but there are no facts known about this to even say why it happened.

Even if it was an immigrant, there is nothing to say it wasn't due to PTSD caused by bombing raids on their country, which may or may not have been, supported/funded/carried out by people rather close to home

Or, it may be because all immigrants are knife wielding criminals and should be sent back to live in their country. I know their houses are now rubble but with a bit of hard work it could be good as new

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Massive shame that someone has died but there are no facts known about this to even say why it happened.

Even if it was an immigrant, there is nothing to say it wasn't due to PTSD caused by bombing raids on their country, which may or may not have been, supported/funded/carried out by people rather close to home

Or, it may be because all immigrants are knife wielding criminals and should be sent back to live in their country. I know their houses are now rubble but with a bit of hard work it could be good as new

I am not sure if your being sarcastic or trivial in your post, of course not all immigrants are knife wielding psychopaths, but there is a problem and you don't find our soldiers returning from the middle east with PTSD attacking, raping and killing people... There is a problem and we need to find a solution, which is not the far right as I believe some are here to cause division within the communities they have arrived at all over Europe. I think there is a plan by IS to mingle divide and attack us.... I hope and could be wrong, but I think it is the case they want to destroy our way of life and are taking advantage of liberal governments and EU laws. I state not all immigrants are on this agenda, but there are some here with that in mind.

An employee at a refugee centre in Sweden has been stabbed to death.
Police spokesman Thomas Fuxborg said the alleged assailant was a young man living at the centre for unaccompanied asylum seekers aged between 14 and 17 in Molndal, near Gothenburg on Sweden’s west coast.
He did not give details about the suspect’s age or nationality but said the man had been arrested for murder. Swedish news agency TT said he was 15 years old.
The victim was a 22-year-old woman, and the motive was not immediately clear.

“These kinds of calls are becoming more and more common. We’re dealing with more incidents like these since the arrival of so many more refugees from abroad,” said Fuxborg.
The Swedish prime minister, Stefan Lofven, visited the area in the aftermath of the death.
The attack came as the national police commissioner, Dan Eliasson, requested 4,100 additional officers and support staff to help fight terrorism, carry out migrant deportations and police asylum facilities.
'Now they can stop running': Sweden's sharp rise in child refugees
“We are forced to respond to many disturbances in asylum reception centres. In some places, this takes significant police resources. This was not the case six months ago and it means that we won’t be able to respond as effectively in other areas,” Eliasson told TT.
According to the Swedish Migration Agency, the number of threats and violent incidents at asylum facilities more than doubled from 2014 to 2015 as Sweden witnessed a record number of migrant arrivals.
In 2014, there were 148 incidents and in 2015 that number jumped to 322.
The number of arson attacks targeting asylum shelters have also surged, with at least two dozen centres destroyed or damaged by fire last year.
Also weighing on police resources are border controls introduced on 4 January and the higher national terrorist threat level introduced after the Paris attacks in November.
“Many of the problems we are now facing help to prove the point that Swedish police have long been underfunded and under-staffed,” Lena Nitz, the director of the police union, told TT.
“It is obvious that the migrant situation is a great strain. It has become clear that the situation is completely unsustainable.”
Like the rest of Europe, Sweden has been struggling with the continent’s biggest migration crisis since the second world war.
The country, which has a population of 9.8 million, took in more than 160,000 asylum seekers in 2015, putting it among the EU states with the highest proportion of refugees per capita

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I am not sure if your being sarcastic or trivial in your post, of course not all immigrants are knife wielding psychopaths, but there is a problem and you don't find our soldiers returning from the middle east with PTSD attacking, raping and killing people... There is a problem and we need to find a solution, which is not the far right as I believe some are here to cause division within the communities they have arrived at all over Europe. I think there is a plan by IS to mingle divide and attack us.... I hope and could be wrong, but I think it is the case they want to destroy our way of life and are taking advantage of liberal governments and EU laws. I state not all immigrants are on this agenda, but there are some here with that in mind.

An employee at a refugee centre in Sweden has been stabbed to death.
Police spokesman Thomas Fuxborg said the alleged assailant was a young man living at the centre for unaccompanied asylum seekers aged between 14 and 17 in Molndal, near Gothenburg on Sweden’s west coast.
He did not give details about the suspect’s age or nationality but said the man had been arrested for murder. Swedish news agency TT said he was 15 years old.
The victim was a 22-year-old woman, and the motive was not immediately clear.

“These kinds of calls are becoming more and more common. We’re dealing with more incidents like these since the arrival of so many more refugees from abroad,” said Fuxborg.
The Swedish prime minister, Stefan Lofven, visited the area in the aftermath of the death.
The attack came as the national police commissioner, Dan Eliasson, requested 4,100 additional officers and support staff to help fight terrorism, carry out migrant deportations and police asylum facilities.
'Now they can stop running': Sweden's sharp rise in child refugees
“We are forced to respond to many disturbances in asylum reception centres. In some places, this takes significant police resources. This was not the case six months ago and it means that we won’t be able to respond as effectively in other areas,” Eliasson told TT.
According to the Swedish Migration Agency, the number of threats and violent incidents at asylum facilities more than doubled from 2014 to 2015 as Sweden witnessed a record number of migrant arrivals.
In 2014, there were 148 incidents and in 2015 that number jumped to 322.
The number of arson attacks targeting asylum shelters have also surged, with at least two dozen centres destroyed or damaged by fire last year.
Also weighing on police resources are border controls introduced on 4 January and the higher national terrorist threat level introduced after the Paris attacks in November.
“Many of the problems we are now facing help to prove the point that Swedish police have long been underfunded and under-staffed,” Lena Nitz, the director of the police union, told TT.
“It is obvious that the migrant situation is a great strain. It has become clear that the situation is completely unsustainable.”
Like the rest of Europe, Sweden has been struggling with the continent’s biggest migration crisis since the second world war.
The country, which has a population of 9.8 million, took in more than 160,000 asylum seekers in 2015, putting it among the EU states with the highest proportion of refugees per capita

i stated exactly the same a fortnight ago the conversation reached it's conclusion with me getting a ban ......so be careful....the bbc and argus are appalling options to keep up to date with the club and a lot of people on here simply will not have bad stuff said about the refugees....apparently the girl who died was of Lebanese decent , wether that helps diffuse or inflame the discussion i have no idea.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yep, censorship at it's best.

Like general society, governments and the media all turning their backs.... what is the agenda and why are they doing this ? Something is amiss here.... something is not right, money talks that is why this thread has been moved, move it or lose our sponsorship etc.... I am beginning to wonder.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think you'll find that is Tom and Jerry. That said, the situation is Denmark is looking a bit bothersome as well.

There are clearly problems, I accept that. It just seems that a few people, especially the usual thread starters, have agendas. None have mentioned the law abiding refugee in Middlesbrough who was reported on the BBC as having fires started by thugs at his property most nights.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Just an observation on attitudes in today's ****ed-up world.....There is another thread today about a hit and run driver where everyone is calling for the 'scum bags' head on a plate. Then there's this one, a young girl stabbed to death, and everyone trying to make excuses for the murderer and even annoyed that someone has the cheek to start a thread about it. Crazy shite

D

Deleted member 22389

Just an observation on attitudes in today's ****ed-up world.....There is another thread today about a hit and run driver where everyone is calling for the 'scum bags' head on a plate. Then there's this one, a young girl stabbed to death, and everyone trying to make excuses for the murderer and even annoyed that someone has the cheek to start a thread about it. Crazy shite

I noticed this too. The way I see things now, we cannot afford to be complacent or let political correctness get in the way any longer, otherwise in the end incidents like this and the terrible incidents in Germany will just become another crime statistic. I will not let my country be overridden by backward cultures or religions. Someone needs to tell us what is going on because some of our media don't.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The head in the sand mob talk about agendas , take a look at this photo

image.jpeg

Look at the one standing up , ruining the impression they wanted to give of drowning refugees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here