Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion U21s v West Bromwich Albion U21s - 7pm tonight at the Checkatrade.com Stadium

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ince best player on the pitch. No real quality from either team. There keeper pulled off a terrific save near the end. Real quality.

Once again and i've said this before our strikers are shit. Harper looked poor.

Tiley looked his age tonight.

Dallison is the one i like. Always ;looks comfortable.

Our number 3 was getting shown up by there 11 but he did improve. As for that irish player i will be suprised if he breaks into the first team.

Food and drink prices put ours to shame.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ince best player on the pitch. No real quality from either team. There keeper pulled off a terrific save near the end. Real quality.

Our number 3 was getting shown up by there 11 but he did improve. As for that irish player i will be suprised if he breaks into the first team.

Richie towell is Shite

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Number 3 was Dylan Barnett and their no. 11 was Tahvon Campbell (who is on loan at Yeovil and scored against Crawley on Saturday).

WBAU21Teamsheet.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Richie towell is Shite

I didn't think he had a bad game. Certainly not outstanding but not the worst player on pitch. Sat too deep 2nd half. No threat up front no width. Tilley is similar to solly but nowhere near as good but has time to develop. Does to much all the time. Best players on park were Ince and the 2 centre backs. All looked solid and had good performances.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
No Ward for us but a Ward for them, i meant our one who came from Chelmsford?

:lol:

I know, I was messing with you.

Ward and LuaLua were named in the squad of 18 yesterday morning - UNDER-21S FACE WEST BROM TONIGHT, so I assume he is fit but simply missed out. They have another fixture on Thursday, against Everton (at Southport) in the U21 Premier League Cup, so my guess is that he will feature then.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Broadfield stadium is a good venue for our U21 games. Good road links to M23. I want more games being played there.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What about people living in the far east or west of the county shouldnt they get the chance to see our up and coming young players.

No. I'm being selfish. It takes me 5 mins to Broadfield stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here