Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
They are doomed, they're reliant on away results. No goals in 6, own goal not included and with a streaky manager. I have a feeling they could be the "drop like a stone" club this season. Where were Norwich at this stage 2 years ago? Similar, I should think.

Norwich had 19 points going into the new year. Palace have 31.

Anyone thinking that Palace have a chance of going down should seriously consider putting some money on it. You can get 150/1 on Skybet.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Norwich had 19 points going into the new year. Palace have 31.

Anyone thinking that Palace have a chance of going down should seriously consider putting some money on it. You can get 150/1 on Skybet.

Ade will do a job for you as long as you give him a contract till the end of the year

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Firstly I totally agree with Paddy and Skybet that Palace will not go down and have done incredibly well, but like to take you up on how you are 'light years ahead of us' please explain as I believe apart from your wonderful team, think you slightly behind us on:
Stadium
Training ground
Amount of home fans
Community club
British owner with a love for the club
And
No drummer, ultras, plastic card displays, goal music.

Yeah apart from that Light years above us?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Great MOTD shot of the 'incognito' Spurs fans in the front row of that decrepit home stand grinning like Cheshire cats when the third went in.
uploadfromtaptalk1453624333660.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453624344118.jpg Love these pictures. In the first shot, the woman on the front row can't help but grin and the man in the palace scarf films his real team's celebration. The second picture is pretty good too.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Firstly I totally agree with Paddy and Skybet that Palace will not go down and have done incredibly well, but like to take you up on how you are 'light years ahead of us' please explain as I believe apart from your wonderful team, think you slightly behind us on:
Stadium
Training ground
Amount of home fans
Community club
British owner with a love for the club
And
No drummer, ultras, plastic card displays, goal music.

Yeah apart from that Light years above us?

Not sure about you but I don't actually go to football for any of those reasons.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Have they won a game or had a Palace player score a goal in the league since the yanks took control? They seem to have an abysmal track record as far as on field results are concerned in US sport, and they seem to be working their magic on Palace already.

Sadly, I think that they'll comfortably get the 8-9 points needed to stay up. Next season could be fun for them though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Each match Palace play is a match closer to their relegation :rock:

Sadly, the bottom half PL side has possibly already done enough this season to stay up, but the march to relegation nears it's destination every week [emoji38]ol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Thanks for another Palace thread we can post on.
We're going through a lean spell at the moment, but don't get too excited .
Another striker or two and we'll be fine,a motivated Adebayor for the rest of the season would be a good move.
Two wins for you against powerhouse teams, and you've found your balls again !
Champions elect ?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Palace may not go down this season but it is good to see that their England manager elect, is on one of his normal nine game losing runs, which usually tends to make the fans of the respected clubs very unhappy with him, as per Newcastle, Charlton and West Ham. Nothing would make me happier than to see this smarmy git lose his Supa Al title at the Palace.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace may not go down this season but it is good to see that their England manager elect, is on one of his normal nine game losing runs, which usually tends to make the fans of the respected clubs very unhappy with him, as per Newcastle, Charlton and West Ham. Nothing would make me happier than to see this smarmy git lose his Supa Al title at the Palace.

He's had that title for over 25 years, don't fret, he won't lose it.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
It won't happen but I'm enjoying the current run. Living near Croydon saw a couple of Palace friends who thought yesterday was a good performance and an improvement. Always good to lose when you play well.....

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Slightly O/T, spotted a blue and red striped shirt clad spanner at the station boarding our southbound bus yesterday lunchtime, didn't have the heart to tell him northbound was t'other side of the road. Hope he got there OK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here