Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
...just the cup? But several Palace fans assured me that you would get into Europe on league results. Is that not happening now?
Probably not but via the fa cup will suffice .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You sad ****. You actually dug up this thread one hour after your game finished. What a ****ing sad sad individual. God you have **** all to do with your sad life.
He's besotted with us

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
How many will you need ???

Oh come on please. I love NSC but these ***** are doing my ****ing head in. This wanker, Swillis and SE20 are nothing but sad ****ing trolls and we are giving them a platform for their childish ramblings.

Can we please sort it? It was kind of inevitable after a 1-0 stuffing of Norwich that these sad no lifers would re-appear but please, it's getting beyond a joke now. Time for a long cooling off period for these twatts. They have their own forums for stupid childish behaviour.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I know mate, I know. It's getting so tiresome and pathetic
As are your silly tantrums . If you don't like palace threads don't read them , your not that stupid are you ?

albionite

May 20, 2009
I was enjoying the fact there wasn't Nigel twats in here for ages. One little win and showing what bellends they are.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
As are your silly tantrums . If you don't like palace threads don't read them , your not that stupid are you ?

I like Palace threads as long as they are well respected, grown up and constructive. You are just a 'my willy is bigger than yours' poster and so ****ing boring. 3.6k posts in 4 years. Please just **** off somewhere else.

Why do you think I would never go on a Palace forum, ESPECIALLY on a Saturday night. I don't need to but you need to come on here and spout schoolboy shyt. Grow up you sad ****.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I like Palace threads as long as they are well respected, grown up and constructive. You are just a 'my willy is bigger than yours' poster and so ****ing boring. 3.6k posts in 4 years. Please just **** off somewhere else.

Why do you think I would never go on a Palace forum, ESPECIALLY on a Saturday night. I don't need to but you need to come on here and spout schoolboy shyt. Grow up you sad ****.

And relax .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
You need to calm down , you lose your rag all the time .

And YOU..........are obsessed with us Albion fans. Us Albion fans on an Albion forum on a Saturday night after you have won a game to surely make you safe.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And YOU..........are obsessed with us Albion fans. Us Albion fans on an Albion forum on a Saturday night after you have won a game to surely make you safe.

We're not safe yet .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
CPFC2010 will stay up this year, but cracks are already emerging in the Pardew marriage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here