Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes you do.

This is what you see after reading more than 20 (?) posts.

vBulletin Message
Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your account now and view as many threads as you like!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My life is all the better for it now too when I think about it.
uploadfromtaptalk1455038589983.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
This shows that in the 2011/12 season BHA's away attendance was higher the CPFC.

http://www.footballforums.net/showthread.php/277307-Championship-Away-Following-2011-12

Stop using logical facts to quash their argument, you big meanie. The straws they are clutching at show that 10.5% of their home average attendance went to away games that season, our figure was a frankly embrassing 9.27%. You can't count actual numbers through the gates or tickets sold, it has to be a convoluted percentage figure which will always favour those with lower attendances.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This shows that in the 2011/12 season BHA's away attendance was higher the CPFC.

http://www.footballforums.net/showthread.php/277307-Championship-Away-Following-2011-12

Thats not FAIR though, cos...cos...cos...

...cos we'd just been promoted that season, so it was all NEW and EXCITING. Whereas Palace had been bumbling round the Championship for years, and were BORED of going to Barnsley.

Palace's support is absolutely incredible, home AND away. They have the loudest, most passionate fans with drums and flags and EVERYFING

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
As strange as it sounds i have palace mates and my boss is too,none of em are like the wankers we get on here .

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
They're going to be saved from Pardew's traditional second season failure by their early season lucky streak. Damn them.

There was nothing lucky about it other than perhaps the fact that we managed to field our strongest side in most of those games. We were playing exceptional football and throroughly deserved our top 5 spot at Christmas.

Were it not for the terrible luck we've had with injuries over the last 6 weeks or so, we'd probably have kept going.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There was nothing lucky about it other than perhaps the fact that we managed to field our strongest side in most of those games. We were playing exceptional football and throroughly deserved our top 5 spot at Christmas.

Were it not for the terrible luck we've had with injuries over the last 6 weeks or so, we'd probably have kept going.
True, all pundits agree that were it not for terrible luck, Palace would have won the league.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That's the strange thing. The palace friends I have, I actually like.

Yep same here and you know what are also respectful of where we have been and been through. Unlike some of the ***** on here. Where is croydonbloke when you need him, he was alright and here in the withdean days.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yep same here and you know what are also respectful of where we have been and been through. Unlike some of the ***** on here. Where is croydonbloke when you need him, he was alright and here in the withdean days.

His brother is Littlehampton Eagle. He (CB) was a reasonable guy as was SJLM. I have no contact with either. The trouble is I think we are more tolerant here than the citizens of BBS. I feel sure that most of them played the reasonable hand then went scurrying off to the BBS with a 'look how funny and chummy I have been with them' message and then being extremely vitriolic as if to gain acceptance. There are very, very few that are OK in my minds eye. I meet up with 3 on a regular basis and tbh we have a great chat with a modicum of teasing.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
His brother is Littlehampton Eagle. He (CB) was a reasonable guy as was SJLM. I have no contact with either. The trouble is I think we are more tolerant here than the citizens of BBS. I feel sure that most of them played the reasonable hand then went scurrying off to the BBS with a 'look how funny and chummy I have been with them' message and then being extremely vitriolic as if to gain acceptance. There are very, very few that are OK in my minds eye. I meet up with 3 on a regular basis and tbh we have a great chat with a modicum of teasing.

I should add that none of these three post here and only one posts on the BBS.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Agreed, the one real life palace fan I know is a nice guy. Why is it that it's only the utter palace 'tools' who post on here.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Agreed, the one real life palace fan I know is a nice guy. Why is it that it's only the utter palace 'tools' who post on here.

You have to be a certain type of Palace wanker to post on here. My boss is also Palace and I also have 2 good Palace mates who wouldn't dream of racking up thousands of posts on here. Or even one for that matter.

The twats who live their lives on here must be either bullied at home/school, loners, friendless, bus/train spotters or the lot put together.

I genuinely want to know why they come on here with the "my knob's bigger than your knob" comments. Genuine debate is fine but it's the stupid girlie comments that I find painful.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Hmmm. I'd suggest that you were nowhere near as good as that run suggested, just like you're nowhere near as bad as your current run indicates. Luck always evens out over 46 games, or 38 games, wherever you play. The truth is, you're not even close to being a top six side, and (sadly, thanks to the other incompetents down there), you're nowhere near relegation either. You're a mid table Premier League club. Meh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here