Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That Zamora Goal Today

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Classic Zamora strike, and proof that there's still a bit of life left in those ageing legs, seeing as how we scored on a direct break from a Huddersfield corner and the Bobster had to haul himself just about the entire length of the pitch to get into that position before he could even think about tucking the ball away. Fantastic stuff!
Yes, when I watched it live I thought look at Bobby stride with gutso as you say ran the whole of the pitch and showed true desire to get in a goal scoring position. Good on you Bob, true grit and determination. Some other players I clearly did not have the same dire when the ball broke free! Great goal.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I love a breakaway goal and that was as near perfect as one could wish for, A thing of pure beauty.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cracking work from Bobby there.

It really is SO good to have him back where he belongs after so long away.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Great goal.

It must have been nice for him to get a quality ball like that, having run 100+ yards just 13 seconds after heading the ball out from a corner.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Great goal I agree...but in my opinion it was the build up that was brill and then the Knockaert pass that made it fairly straightforward for Bobby ZZZZ

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Glorious goal. Another bit of absolute class from Knocky - very very impressed by him today.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
All it needed to really roll back the years was for zamora to have worn a shirt 3 sizes too big for him. Does anyone know the extent of his injury? Radio suggested he was limping.

Great goal.

"................having run 100+ yards just 13 seconds after heading the ball out from a corner.............

I would have probably got to just outside our penalty are and would then have needed to sit down for a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here