Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS & MASSIVE protest UPDATE*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Last Saturday the SUN was shining and I was sat in the CLIFTONVILLE evilly plotting the BIGGEST ever MASSIVE protest at the Huddersfield game to FINALLY rid the club of Bloom, BARBER and the DULLARD. We were REMINISCING about past MASSIVE protests against the POTLESS Pillock Dick TIGHT and we had a VOTE for what was our FAVOURITE ever. Surprisingly the No.1 ever MASSIVE protest was the time I HIJACKED a 27A bus on the way to Withdean for a SACK the LARDY Jocko CLOWN protest and I rammed the 27A right into the PA Hut meaning Atilla and SCREAMING Samrah couldn't READ out the TEAMS or play another SONG by the CLASH, yawwwnnnn. Unfortunately it went a BIT wrong as after that EVERYONE demanded I do the same every week to shut the CLUELESS pear UP and in the end Brighton & Hove BUSES got a bit fed up with their 27A's going missing every Saturday afternoon so I had to pack it IN.

Next Saturday was going to DWARF that and would make WORLDWIDE headlines, I was PLANNING to HIJACK a SOUTHERN rail TRAIN on the way to FALMER and do something INCREDIBLE. I was going to make sure the TRAIN arrived at Falmer ON TIME. That would have made the 9 o'CLOCK news all over the UNIVERSE and even in GERMANY the BERLIN Daily NEWS would say 'It VOULDN'T happen in ENGLAND' and only 'HAIR Enrest' could do SUCH a STUPENDOUS FEET'.

Of COARSE that PESKY Bobby ZAMORA had to RUIN it all , 99/100 with an OPEN goal 3 yards OUT he would have put that SHOT in ROW Z but NO he had to go and SCORE and then even WORSE than that DUCK had a chance for a COMEDY own goal and 99/100 he would have put that ball on the LINE in his OWN net but NO he had to go and HOOF it MILES clear. It is obvious they got WIND of my PLANS and went all OUT to ruin it.

I've BEAN SULKING all week but even the REIGN couldn't keep me away from my FOOL English today and I EVEN had some EXTRA baked BEENS today as a TREAT and as I was poking my SAUSAGE in the BEENS my SAUCE turned up BREATHLESS with EXCITEMENT.

He said the DULLARD was going MAD with KNOCKOUT for shooting and HITTING the post last WEAK and he said that would SOON be COACHED out of him. I said what about TRANSFERS ? He said he had OVERHEARD Barber earlier in the WEAK BOASTING about a big BUY but it turned out to be a FALSE alarm , it was just BARBER going to Marks & Spencer's SAIL where he bought a LOVELY Mustard coloured CARDIGAN and a WHITE tee shirt which NO doubt he will be WEARING next time he is on SKY.

With that SHOCKER my SAUCE fled into the THRONGING masses of George Street whilst I waited for the REIGN to stop before going to TESCO.

UP THE ARS

SACK THE BORED

DULLARDS OUT

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Another Worldy. 8.9/10.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Trains from Falmer to Uckfield are not running again!

11207545746_73da5a219b_c.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
:lol:

I realised just now that in recent Enrest episodes I've been inadvertently ignoring the CAPS. They've just passed me by somehow - perhaps through familiarity. Anyhow, for whatever reason the caps in this one really got me.

More please [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...even in GERMANY the BERLIN Daily NEWS would say 'It VOULDN'T happen in ENGLAND' and only 'HAIR Enrest' could do SUCH a STUPENDOUS FEET'.

Another quality effort, EnREsT.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I don't get it - I feel stupid :-(

On the contrary you probably do get it but realise regurgitating the same tired 'joke' stops being funny after the several thousandth time. Bit like Jim Davidson and his chalky routine which I imagine someone at some time found utterly HILARIOUS.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
U our without doubt a GENIUS and shuld be given a SONG by the Norf Stand if only the SANG

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
even in GERMANY the BERLIN Daily NEWS would say 'It VOULDN'T happen in ENGLAND' and only 'HAIR Enrest' could do SUCH a STUPENDOUS FEET'.

:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here