• Leave

Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
These low-skilled individuals also make a positive financial contribution and take a lot of jobs which British people won't - the cleaners, the nanny's the street cleaners. I have no problem with this.

No, you are wrong.

British people previously took low skilled jobs, we are not genetically now predisposed to avoid it. The question here is that in many cases there is not a fair wage.

If you don't have a problem that's fine but then I suspect you are not fighting for a decent wage or competing with foreigners for public services.

Toryism at its best.

Hughton

Feb 13, 2016
im not a regular of this forum or any forum hense the delay in my post.

the amount of people I've tried to talk to about this in or out debate is around 50 odd unintersted 26-28 year olds, not one of them knew for sure why or what they should be voting for.

I've made the decision I'm going to vote in, simply for stability and little change...... I still do not know if I am voting right and the fact that I have 100's of clueless friends literally ready to vote on a coin toss.

jezzzz Boris Johnson PM of UK and Donald Trump President of the US. that would be awful in my opinion.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

the amount of people I've tried to talk to about this in or out debate is around 50 odd unintersted 26-28 year olds, not one of them knew for sure why or what they should be voting for.

I've made the decision I'm going to vote in, simply for stability and little change...... I still do not know if I am voting right and the fact that I have 100's of clueless friends literally ready to vote on a coin toss.

jezzzz Boris Johnson PM of UK and Donald Trump President of the US. that would be awful in my opinion.

If you have made your decision then it's unlikely anything will sway that now or up to June.

However, your deciding factors of stability and little change by staying in simply does not hold water.

Stability in today's world is subject to some factors that the EU can control, and some they cannot.

The EU has a poor track record of dealing with those they can't control, the migration crisis is currently driving EU countries apart. Previously they couldn't deal with the Bosnian crisis with getting help from the US.

The EU has an even worse track record on matter it is able to control, the introduction of the euro without an effective fiscal and political framework has driven some countries to the brink, and even now many have appalling rates of unemployment, particularly with the young. The solution to this problem has not even started and there is no guarantee it will ever work properly till Germany gives poorer states in the euro some of its wealth.

Similarly the EU's own imperialistic ambition to constantly expand has created an internal migration crisis, and with its evident ambition to push the borders of the EU to Iran and Syria, by accepting in Turkey and Russia by accepting in Ukraine very very significant change is coming.

Therefore the question is about how best the UK can control and influence events. If you think we can exercise more effective control by being in the EU, you may as well argue for joining the euro.

No one is doing that because control of our currency was and is able to help the Government have some control. The U.K. Would be better served with more of this kind of control, not less. Therefore it's out for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I think you're making the right decision, and the reasons you give are fine.

It is slightly depressing to hear a lot of your friends are not fully engaged though. It's hugely important to the age group you've specified....they're gonna have to live with this referendum decision for a long long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here