Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jlloyd Samuel

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I seem to recall we had a problem at left back during Gus time and he registered his assistant Tanno who retired about 3 years previous and then played him because of his experience, and he never let us down using his head to overcome what his feet couldnt do.

Oct 25, 2003
I seem to recall we had a problem at left back during Gus time and he registered his assistant Tanno who retired about 3 years previous and then played him because of his experience, and he never let us down using his head to overcome what his feet couldnt do.

he once got sent off for two accounts of dissent.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Having just checked, wiki says Jlloyd is contracted to some other team still...? Ffs :(

What about the fella from So Solid Crew who played for Lewes? Could do a job left back?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Different. He was already a the club. We don't need to throw money around to buy/sign a LB.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Different. He was already a the club. We don't need to throw money around to buy/sign a LB.

But paid as a manager with no playing contract, would you do extra work for no extra money. What would it cost to have an old capable back up to Bong rather than Chicksen who doesnt get a look in or another player playing out of position. Not a lot I wouldnt think but a good option for the run in if needed.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
But paid as a manager with no playing contract, would you do extra work for no extra money. What would it cost to have an old capable back up to Bong rather than Chicksen who doesnt get a look in or another player playing out of position. Not a lot I wouldnt think but a good option for the run in if needed.

Maybe we should register Nathan Jones as a player ???

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Maybe we should sign JLS, the now defunct boy band? Still alive, probably not doing much and definitely quicker than JLS.

Good call. They could mesmerise the opposition with nimble dance routines enabling the midfield to dominate games.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

I run pubs BG, I often work extra hours without extra pay!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Kenny Sansom was a very good LB in his day, played over 80 times for England - needs the money so would be cheap ???

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This guy played for England FFS!...............and he has a rather fetching tash.

Get him in if Sansom wants too much of a SINGING fee. ???

mick-mills.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That is surprising as when I ran them I was paid a monthly fee for ' the hours required to do the duty required', No stipulation of hours or extra hours.

I wish! Paid a set salary these days which is a 48 hour week - I never do less than 55, sometimes more with labour constraints etc....

...any way I digress, i'll put my head on the line and predict we wont sign JLS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here