Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports reporting that 2 championship clubs have bid for Jordan Rhodes....

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Middlesbrough for sure, I can't believe we have the financial muscle or the league position

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Quite impressive then. His record speaks for itself but he has always seemed below par whenever ive seen him. Age wise itd be a perfect time for him to move if blackburn arent going to achieve anything of note

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Rhodes or McCormack miles better than any striker on our books and if we're serious about a challenge that is the level we need to be signing
What as serious about a promotion challenge as Cardiff, Leeds, Fulham & Blackburn?

Does the team really need 'comfy' championship strikers?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does the team need more foreigners unable to settle in or adjust to the pace of the game ?
What are the chances we'll not find out either way?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Jordan Rhodes - Tried and tested in the Championship with a great record or some unknown from space. I know who I want.

Some of the quotes on here are just laughable.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Think thats a bit of a leap. If we had even the remptest chance then we should go for it. I think the price and wages would be beyond us. Whilst ive not been impressed with him I accept that his record is both superb and consistent.

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
I'm sure that he's the type of player we're interested in (i.e. a proven goalscorer) but can't see us offering that kind of money. If it was possble at 6/7 million now you're talking.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can these three (actually make that 4 with Hull) seriously hoover up every decent striker?

If I had to lay my hard earned, it would certainly be on one of those. Boro and Derby have a two year record of going large on the best available strikers and Wednesday have joined them this season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm sure that he's the type of player we're interested in (i.e. a proven goalscorer) but can't see us offering that kind of money. If it was possble at 6/7 million now you're talking.

It's not the transfer fee but the wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here