Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Huddersfield ** - Score Predictor - 5th SEASON !!

BHA v Huddersfield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lack of interest really. Not that I don't love the albion as much as I ever did, it is just that it doesn't excite me any more. Simple as really.

That is sad when a long time supporter should feel that way and perhaps the club should be asking themselves the question of why. I must admit if it wasnt for the fact of taking my handicapped brother in law to home games I would seriously consider the option of sky sometimes,.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Don't often do this as glass more often than not half empty.

Just feel that last week would have done wonders for confidence, more players back training and involved day to day, signs are better and I think that is going to show Saturday. An early goal and a decent tempo and I am going for a comfortable 3-0.

Well played BHA yesterday & well done Score Predictors - a lot of you correctly predicting the 2-1 win!

55yrs a seagull, Albion Edd, albionalbino, Albion_Dave, angmering albion, Arthritic Toe, Arundel_Seagull, Behind Enemy Lines, bhadiv1, Blackadder, Bob!, Bognor Seagull, catfish, cd_501, cowburn86, Coxovi, Daffy Duck, Dublin seagull, FamilyGuy, Flex Your Head, flint, Foul Play Rocks, fozzie's headband, half time scores, HantsSeagull, Hornblower, JOLovegrove, jonathonlivingstoneseagul, KT17, LamieRobertson, maltaseagull, Mattywerewolf, mickeeboy, Nathan, NEASTGULL, Nibbler, Peteinblack, Peter Grummit, Plooks, Postman Pat, Razmertaz, Saladpack Seagull, scousefan, Seagull, shaolinpunk, Shy Talk, smeg, Soulman, swindonseagull, Taybha, Whosh51, Winker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here