Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Baldock - sick note

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Barnes only wasn't wanted by the JCL muppets at the Amex. Hoped he would have been bigger than that. The WITHDEAN FIVE THOUSAND loved Ashley Barnes :love:

Yes of course they did!!!
Even you must remember the threads by Mr Burns, Withdean Wanderer, the Complete Badger and Hustpierpoint, slating Barnes for not being League One standard which was all in the Withdean era.

Two players refusing to sign contracts on offer is not the club shipping them out.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Murray didn't clap the fans at Brentford so had to go for disrespecting a carpet fitter and his son from Bevendean.

The fact that's he's scored goals against United, Liverpool and Chelsea since leaving is just luck.

Barnes had fans BOOING his name before the kickoff so had to go too.

He was lucky to play in the Premier League too. There were many who said he was Sunday League.

If only what passes for a tunnel had'nt been in the away end corner... things could have turned out so different. :cry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes of course they did!!!
Even you must remember the threads by Mr Burns, Withdean Wanderer, the Complete Badger and Hustpierpoint, slating Barnes for not being League One standard which was all in the Withdean era.

Two players refusing to sign contracts on offer is not the club shipping them out.

Fair point, well made :clap2:

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
When? Significantly sized IF, is closer. :thumbsup:

He was a bad signing in a time when bad signings were our standard, it hasn't worked out and I wish him success at whatever League 1 club buys him - but I won't remember him fondly, just as a total waste of money. File him in the Will Hoskins folder for "never good enough".

Has he slept with your girlfriend because you really seem to hate him!

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Good player, will come good if given the chance. Maybe the detractors can watch his overall contribution next time he plays, rather than worrying about how many he's scored.

perhaps he play in the running off the ball, working hard and creating space position while our defenders score the goals.I just don't see what he does for the team, gives up easily, always second to the ball, looks disinterested. I'm sure he doesn't want to be here.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
perhaps he play in the running off the ball, working hard and creating space position while our defenders score the goals.I just don't see what he does for the team, gives up easily, always second to the ball, looks disinterested. I'm sure he doesn't want to be here.

Actually Sam is one of the 5 man team of what I like to call the ''players union''. If he was disinterested then I don't think he would have put himself forward to be part of that.

Dec 29, 2011
Baldock plays = we win.

I think Rosenior may be even more of a key player for us than Baldock. Since he came on in the second half of the Cardiff game we've not lost a game, and we've won 7 of our last 10 games. Imagine if he had been fit the whole season. Keep this squad together for next season and we should be going up as Champions.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Baldock has got an exquisite first touch, the moment Stockdale gets the ball he's looking for Baldock who has normally already peeled away from a defender, Stockdale pings one and we're off and running into the opposition half.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Stats dont lie (W,D,L):

Capture.JPG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here