Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for tomorrow and Bang DUCK bust UP latest*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Brrrr, it has gone CHILLY and I KNEADED to put my THERMALS on this morning before I went out to the CLIFTONVILLE. I was surprised to get there and FIND my pals already SAT down and as I waited at the BAR to order they were already SLATING Hughton 'DULLARD' 'So BORING' 'No ENTERTAINMENT' 'Not as GOOD as he WAS', it went on and on and when I sat at the table I said it is a BIT early to start slagging OFF Hughton. They killed me when they SAID they weren't talking about Hughton but 'WE were talking about you ENREST'. I felt myself GLOWING with shame and EMBARRASSMENT and I couldn't sit with them if they thought I was that BORING.

I sat on my own and I thought I will SHOW them, NEXT Saturday at the AMEX I will UNLEASH the BIGGEST ever MASSIVE protest and then let them CALL me a DULLARD. I texted my pal CHICO the human CATAPULT at Zippos circus and ASKED him to arrange to FLING me NAKED from the outside CONCOURSE by the CHIP van into the centre circle. I am NOT sure if this will work and I would hate to end up being FLUNG naked into DICKS and land amongst the LICKERS and their HARVEYS.

I was just PLOTTING an even BIGGER idea when the POLISH waitress EMERGED with my FULL English and she must have FELT sorry for me as she had put an EXTRA sausage there as well. I literally SMASHED my breakfast I was that ANGRY and I just finished off when my SAUCE arrived BREATHLESS with excitement.

I had to ASK him what was going WRONG and he said that things are still BAD from the SECRET Santa do before CHRISTMAS when DUCK gave Hughton a bottle of GRECIAN 2000 as his present and Hughton went MAD and they had a MASSIVE bust up and since then DUCK has been all over the place. It went from bad to WORSE as BANG gave HELMET a bottle of his SPECIAL goal scoring POTION that he got off of his WHICH doctor and HELMET thought BANG was taken the mick and it ended up with INDIGO having to PULL them both off.

My SAUCE said that Jones has had enough of all this and is going to LEAVE soon so when he GOES you will ALL know why and YOU can TAP your nose and tell your PALS that ENRETS is always the MAN in the NO.

With that my SAUCE shot out into the HEAVING masses of SHOPPERS in George Street whilst I TROTTED off the get the No.6 home.

UP THE ARS

I AM NOT A DULLARD

HOUGHTON OUT

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I don't think DUCK should give any of his goal scoring potion away. It must have gone OFF as it hasn't been working lately.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I was having a coffee in my local Wetherspoons this morning when I overheard a woman saying that her husband had ordered and EXTRA sausage with his breakfast. I thought for a moment that maybe ENERST was visiting Sheffield but then realised it couldn't be him he wouldn't be sharing his SAUSAGE with his WIFE.

LOL at being catapulted naked into DICKS. :laugh:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Didn't you used to be not funny?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
PUrE GeniARS :bowdown:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Brrrr, it has gone CHILLY and I KNEADED to put my THERMALS on this morning before I went out to the CLIFTONVILLE. I was surprised to get there and FIND my pals already SAT down and as I waited at the BAR to order they were already SLATING Hughton 'DULLARD' 'So BORING' 'No ENTERTAINMENT' 'Not as GOOD as he WAS', it went on and on and when I sat at the table I said it is a BIT early to start slagging OFF Hughton. They killed me when they SAID they weren't talking about Hughton but 'WE were talking about you ENREST'. I felt myself GLOWING with shame and EMBARRASSMENT and I couldn't sit with them if they thought I was that BORING.

I sat on my own and I thought I will SHOW them, NEXT Saturday at the AMEX I will UNLEASH the BIGGEST ever MASSIVE protest and then let them CALL me a DULLARD. I texted my pal CHICO the human CATAPULT at Zippos circus and ASKED him to arrange to FLING me NAKED from the outside CONCOURSE by the CHIP van into the centre circle. I am NOT sure if this will work and I would hate to end up being FLUNG naked into DICKS and land amongst the LICKERS and their HARVEYS.

I was just PLOTTING an even BIGGER idea when the POLISH waitress EMERGED with my FULL English and she must have FELT sorry for me as she had put an EXTRA sausage there as well. I literally SMASHED my breakfast I was that ANGRY and I just finished off when my SAUCE arrived BREATHLESS with excitement.

I had to ASK him what was going WRONG and he said that things are still BAD from the SECRET Santa do before CHRISTMAS when DUCK gave Hughton a bottle of GRECIAN 2000 as his present and Hughton went MAD and they had a MASSIVE bust up and since then DUCK has been all over the place. It went from bad to WORSE as BANG gave HELMET a bottle of his SPECIAL goal scoring POTION that he got off of his WHICH doctor and HELMET thought BANG was taken the mick and it ended up with INDIGO having to PULL them both off.

My SAUCE said that Jones has had enough of all this and is going to LEAVE soon so when he GOES you will ALL know why and YOU can TAP your nose and tell your PALS that ENRETS is always the MAN in the NO.

With that my SAUCE shot out into the HEAVING masses of SHOPPERS in George Street whilst I TROTTED off the get the No.6 home.

UP THE ARS

I AM NOT A DULLARD

HOUGHTON OUT

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Brilliant, have you thought about entering yourself for this years Booker Prize? :bowdown:

http://themanbookerprize.com/man-booker-international-prize

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
ENREST - Can you tell us if SALTOR and BURNO have made up yet since their falling out on the TRANEING ground?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Brilliant, have you thought about entering yourself for this years Booker Prize? :bowdown:

Ernest entering himself is not an image I care to dwell on for too long

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-01-15-16-37-47-398908465.jpeg
    2016-01-15-16-37-47-398908465.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 413

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great way to end the week after the shocking news that emerged on Monday

Top man