Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ronaldinho...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BG will hope for Roberto Carlos

I wouldnt as he was well past it when Ashley Cole replaced him I only mention people who could still do a job. Yes we desperately need a left back to replace Chicksen as far as Ronaldhino is concerned this mwas mentioned after the Beckham Teams game at Old Trafford He probably couldnt last 90 mins at 35 years old but could be another Vicente if needed to unlock defences of teams that come and park the bus.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I wouldnt as he was well past it when Ashley Cole replaced him I only mention people who could still do a job. Yes we desperately need a left back to replace Chicksen as far as Ronaldhino is concerned this mwas mentioned after the Beckham Teams game at Old Trafford He probably couldnt last 90 mins at 35 years old but could be another Vicente if needed to unlock defences of teams that come and park the bus.

Spot on. At last a poster with the VISION, so many clearly lack. This only be one part of the Hughton holy trinity: first Ronaldinho, second Socrates, and third: the return, Christ like, of Vicente. This is how it was and always will be.

koshocrates

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
More chance of him arriving than the other two South Americans being creamed over on the other two threads. An old has been or an up and coming superstar? Ask yourself in a moment of clarity, who is more likely to rock up at lil old BHA?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I would actually explode with excitement, no matter how past it he is. Worth paying just to watch his warm ups.
Saw him play for Barcelona vs Osasuna 2004. Absolute magician of a player, one of my all time favourites.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would actually explode with excitement, no matter how past it he is.

Likewise.

As ridiculous a concept as it obviously is, it would be bloody INCREDIBLE to see him wearing the stripes.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I would actually explode with excitement, no matter how past it he is. Worth paying just to watch his warm ups.
Saw him play for Barcelona vs Osasuna 2004. Absolute magician of a player, one of my all time favourites.

You wouldn't be alone, as a purely money making and marketing manoeuvre it would be brilliant, any season tickets left would be sold I would have thought, even away tickets would increase just so people could say they had seen one of the greats before he retires.

I saw an interview with him recently, not sure if it was on here, where he reckoned he was as fit as ever and still wanted to play for a few years yet.

If we did get him, which I don't think we will, it would eclipse signing Vicente

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Ronaldo would be worth a punt too

14986616897909.jpg

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Ronaldinho,Ronaldo,Cristiano Ronaldo.It seems if you want your kid to be a great player he must have 'Ronald' somewhere in his name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here