Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The removal of Jeremy Corbyn.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I don't remember having to use my credit card on numerous visits to hospitals in the past six months (family illness) but did appreciate, wonderful facilities excellent care and plenty of staff ... paid for by ongoing large scale investment by this right wing tory government.

Labour have been shroud waving and scaremongering about the Tories privatising the NHS for 35 years

That would explain the lengthening of waitng lists across the board, the nearly insurmountable debt by 9out ten10 NHS trusts, the missing of targets in Cancer care, and, for the first time, the threatened strike by junior Doctors.

Thank Goodness, the NHS is safe in Dave and Gideons hands

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I would agree that, in what they are trying to do, they ARE farther right than Maggie.

and what is it they are trying to do? apart from a general long term notion to reduce the state, what are their real objectives? for 6 years they have tried to do as little as possible, keeping things ticking over and tweeking budgets under cover of "austerity", while not doing alot of actual cutting. a handful of negative policies hardly makes them to the right of Maggie. after the autumn statement, austerity is cancelled in all but name, they canceled one big policy to slash the welfare state, so we now have a party sat in the centre ground.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
That would explain the lengthening of waitng lists across the board, the nearly insurmountable debt by 9out ten10 NHS trusts, the missing of targets in Cancer care, and, for the first time, the threatened strike by junior Doctors.

So the threat should be blamed on those trying to reform patient care, rather than those resisting change whilst hoovering up a nice tidy wage whilst waiting to progress up the career ladder to a nice consultant role in a few years time. All this going on while the very patients they are supposed to 'care' for continue to be selfish enough to need treatment on random days of the week? Be a great job if it wasn't for the patients huh?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Is this chap an IRA supporter too then ? prince-charles-sinn-fein-gerry-adams-may-19-2015-85354156-galway-ireland.jpg

Stumpy Tim

This is my point, if he is so useless why are the Tories bricking it ? I just remembered that just before his election, I think it was Michael Gove announced " Jeremy Corbyn is an enemy of the state for his views on Trident ".. that's big of him isn't it ? aren't we a democracy ?.. you know with free speech ?
What makes you think they're bricking it? They're plodding along happily it seems to me.

By the way, I'm a life-long Labour supporter. Can't vote for this idiot though

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So the threat should be blamed on those trying to reform patient care, rather than those resisting change whilst hoovering up a nice tidy wage whilst waiting to progress up the career ladder to a nice consultant role in a few years time. All this going on while the very patients they are supposed to 'care' for continue to be selfish enough to need treatment on random days of the week? Be a great job if it wasn't for the patients huh?

Do you know how many hours a junior Doctor works? Do you realise most consultants are on call in an unofficial capacity most weekends. I've had the misfortune to have required emergency treatment on a quite a few weekends due to a congenital heart condition, and have had consultants, come into the hospital, from home, at all times, and on everyday to supervise my treatment. I was told by a nurse that it wasn't at all unusual . If only our MPs worked as hard, with less holidays, then, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we're in

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
and what is it they are trying to do? apart from a general long term notion to reduce the state, what are their real objectives? for 6 years they have tried to do as little as possible, keeping things ticking over and tweeking budgets under cover of "austerity", while not doing alot of actual cutting. a handful of negative policies hardly makes them to the right of Maggie. after the autumn statement, austerity is cancelled in all but name, they canceled one big policy to slash the welfare state, so we now have a party sat in the centre ground.

They didn't cancel itout of the goodness of their hearts it was defeated in the Lords and they had no choice

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

You're quite good at the hyperbole but would you mind providing some factual evidence that ....

The Tories have overseen / are about to bring in the wholesale privatisation of the NHS.

All of the waiting lists have increased.

The Insurmountable debt levels of 9/10 trusts

Which cancer targets and by how much were they missed by

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Is this chap an IRA supporter too then ?View attachment 71238

Unfortunately,being a Royal,he is instructed who to meet by politicians,whereas Corbyn chose to frequently meet Adams by his own choice!Or have all the pictures of their meetings been photo-shopped by the wicked Tory press,and not from Republican News,you clown!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Do you know how many hours a junior Doctor works? Do you realise most consultants are on call in an unofficial capacity most weekends. I've had the misfortune to have required emergency treatment on a quite a few weekends due to a congenital heart condition, and have had consultants, come into the hospital, from home, at all times, and on everyday to supervise my treatment. I was told by a nurse that it wasn't at all unusual . If only our MPs worked as hard, with less holidays, then, maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we're in

And have you seen the cousultants wage they get for it? For a what, 3 day week? With time to work in the private sector too? I think consultants are great, they have worked their years to get where they are and good on 'em. Junior doctors not wanting to work a seven day rolling week with variable days off like many people have to, whilst earning a very good salary when compared to most of their patients and having the affront to claim that they are trying to save the NHS on our behalf? Liars at best.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Do you also realise that Monday, and Friday are counted as weekend days, in the NHS, and all Hunts figures of weekend deaths include these days making a weekend, four days, not two

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You're quite good at the hyperbole but would you mind providing some factual evidence that ....

The Tories have overseen / are about to bring in the wholesale privatisation of the NHS.

All of the waiting lists have increased.

The Insurmountable debt levels of 9/10 trusts

Which cancer targets and by how much were they missed by

All Government figures that have been released over the last six months or so

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Corbyn cannot be got rid of, but this cannot go on.

The labour party needs to split into the 'Corbyn Crew' and the 'Red Tory-Blue Labour Alliance'.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Do you also realise that Monday, and Friday are counted as weekend days, in the NHS, and all Hunts figures of weekend deaths include these days making a weekend, four days, not two

Smokescreens and mirrors Sir, smokescreens and mirrors. You or one of your loved ones a junior doctor?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Is this chap an IRA supporter too then ?View attachment 71238
*****SIGH***** You know he's not , for the millionth time, politicians/heads of state etc have met with these people in the name of political expediency and to cement the peace process *****yet a fvcking gain**** im having to explain (not to you , you know it full well) that corbyn never had any mandate from ANYBODY to meet with PIRA , he never took part in any of the talks that led to the good friday agreement, he opposed the anglo irish agreement and if he was so interested in ''peace'' and not showing support to PIRA then surely he would have met with loyalist groups as well, needless to say, he didnt.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What makes you think they're bricking it? They're plodding along happily it seems to me.

By the way, I'm a life-long Labour supporter. Can't vote for this idiot though

Why all the hysterical attempts to paint him as a terrorist/dictator/Trotskyite then ?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
He isnt going anywhere for a while. He has a nice north london click and is tightening the cabinet to those of similar hard left leanings. Labour are in this for a while :)

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Of course they are more right wing than Thatcher, she could only dream of some of the stunts they've pulled. The wholsale privatisation of the NHS, the proposed anti-union laws that go further than any previous government has advocated, the welfare cap, the Housing benefit cap, the proposed Universal credit, the change from Disability Living allowance to Personal Independence payment, the Bedroom tax, the abolition of council tax benefit, nearly a million people having to use food banks, the rise in numbers of children in poverty, and a rise in 'poverty diseases' rickets, tb, etc

Not true.....why do some people still push this lie?

https://fullfact.org/factcheck/economy/food_bank_number-40853

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here