Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good to see the religion of peace is still peaceful

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
There are also nasty and murderous white caucasian people in Southampton - people who throw acid in women's faces for no apparent reason, for example. To set against that, there are plenty of nice decent white caucasian people in Southampton. One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Nasty people you are spot on, correct me if I am wrong but I am not sure they don't shout out praise the Lord every time they do it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nasty people you are spot on, correct me if I am wrong but I am not sure they don't shout out praise the Lord every time they do it.

No, you are not wrong. I was merely intending to illustrate that there are good and bad in each community, group or whatever for the most part. Anjem Choudaty studied in Southampton many years ago (he is now 46 - I just googled him). has he had anything to do with the City or anyone in it over the last 20 or 25 years? I have absolutely no idea. I do, though, know plenty of decent Muslims in Southampton and surrounding areas.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The media and the pink and fluffy liberals still want us to believe it is a peaceful tolerant past time, 7 days in 47 executions, every major city in Germany had serious sexual assaults, Paris, Syria, Somalia and a burning down of an embassy not to mention that video. Of course none of this has anything to do with the religion of course. I was hoping for a 2016 free from the religion of peace. Hate to see what a religion of violence looks like.
People confused about god commit crimes - who'd have thunk it. So what exactly is your point? We know people do that, they have for thousands of years. What's new exactly?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
operative word MIDDLE ages :)
How can you compare what happened 500 years ago to what is happening today? The world is supposed to be a different place, clearly not.
How about 71 years ago, when many millions died because of the beliefs of a Christian. Please let me know when these executions catch up with that.

And the truth is that there are parts of the world that aren't as enlightened as we are in the west. Places are behind us culturally, and with respect to human rights.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
How about 71 years ago, when many millions died because of the beliefs of a Christian. Please let me know when these executions catch up with that.

And the truth is that there are parts of the world that aren't as enlightened as we are in the west. Places are behind us culturally, and with respect to human rights.

Are you suggesting Hitler was a born again Christian? that has given me the biggest laugh ever on NSC, who the F*** taught you history should be sacked with immediate effect. He exterminated Jews, I think you will find due to his love for Charlie Darwin and his friendship with al-Husseini. Get a grip.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I genuinely wonder what our hero, Beram Kayal, thinks about all this. I would imagine one would be able to have an intelligent conversation with him about it. And as for the relationship between him and Tomer Hemed.......
I would imagine as they both play for Israel they get on well, which just shows that some of the anti Israel press we get might not show the true picture.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Are you suggesting Hitler was a born again Christian? that has given me the biggest laugh ever on NSC, who the F*** taught you history should be sacked with immediate effect. He exterminated Jews, I think you will find due to his love for Charlie Darwin and his friendship with al-Husseini. Get a grip.

Firstly, Trigaar didn't use the words "born-again".
Secondly, he was a confirmed Catholic and never renounced that - not that it had much influence in his later life,
Thirdly, a lot of very learned people do not seem to be anywhere near a clear as you are on Hitler's true position.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I would imagine as they both play for Israel they get on well, which just shows that some of the anti Israel press we get might not show the true picture.

There was an article in the Guardian a few weeks ago saying precisely this, and something similar in the Times more recently. They are the best of friends.

Whether it's Anti Israel stuff or anti Muslim stuff, there is usually another side to the story.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

There are plenty of references to god within Hitlers speeches.

This is from mein kampf.

"by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord"

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

This is from mein kampf.

Seriously, read my link above.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand

This is from mein kampf.

higher race subjects to itself a lower race …a right which we see in nature and which can be regarded as the sole conceivable right,’ because it was founded on science Nuremberg 1933

and what he thought about Christianity

organized lie [that] must be smashed. The State must remain the absolute master. When I was younger, I thought it was necessary to set about [destroying religion] … with dynamite. I’ve since realized there’s room for a little subtlety …. The final state must be … in St. Peter’s Chair, a senile officiant; facing him a few sinister old women … The young and healthy are on our side … it’s impossible to eternally hold humanity in bondage and lies …. [It] was only between the sixth and eighth centuries that Christianity was imposed upon our peoples …. Our peoples had previously succeeded in living all right without this religion. I have six divisions of SS men absolutely indifferent in matters of religion. It doesn’t prevent them from going to their death with serenity in their soul.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Unfortunately some that either do not want to tackle /admit there is a problem, or just like to slate those who are concerned, will just keep bringing up the past. Even go back centuries to somehow justify or excuse/ blame what is going on NOW. I think most that know a bit about history accept the atrocities of the past, I suppose it will keep being dragged up until people wake up to today.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
there are 1.9 Billion Muslims in the world so approx one in four people, if you honestly believe the majority are mental terrorists you are a fool!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
The media and the pink and fluffy liberals still want us to believe it is a peaceful tolerant past time, 7 days in 47 executions, every major city in Germany had serious sexual assaults, Paris, Syria, Somalia and a burning down of an embassy not to mention that video. Of course none of this has anything to do with the religion of course. I was hoping for a 2016 free from the religion of peace. Hate to see what a religion of violence looks like.

I'm certainly no cheerleader for Islam, personally think it is a backward and dangerously aggressive religion. However, the country with by far the most executions every year is China, which isn't Muslim. Also, I'm sure the USA would consider itself a Christian country, but still executes plenty of people every year, 28 last year, 1422 in total since 1976.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are you suggesting Hitler was a born again Christian? that has given me the biggest laugh ever on NSC, who the F*** taught you history should be sacked with immediate effect.
I'm suggesting he was a Christian. He referred to god in speeches. Have you stumbled across proof that he wasn't then?
He exterminated Jews, I think you will find due to his love for Charlie Darwin
He exterminated Jews because of his beliefs. He believed they were an inferior race.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm certainly no cheerleader for Islam, personally think it is a backward and dangerously aggressive religion. However, the country with by far the most executions every year is China, which isn't Muslim. Also, I'm sure the USA would consider itself a Christian country, but still executes plenty of people every year, 28 last year, 1422 in total since 1976.

Yeah but that's Government run industrial killing, it's ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here