Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good to see the religion of peace is still peaceful

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Go to bed and sobre up.

Mate, you misread a post I wrote fairly poorly (I was tiling, not drinking) and it caused a bit of confusion. I think the ignore button is probably best if you get this menstrual about it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Mate, you misread a post I wrote fairly poorly (I was tiling, not drinking) and it caused a bit of confusion. I think the ignore button is probably best if you get this menstrual about it.

Different terminology down under, we call it a night on the tiles.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Different terminology down under, we call it a night on the tiles.

Very good SM :lolol:

That was during the day (everything is the wrong way round), just got back from football, no tiles involved

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
This post is from the other stuff :-

1 Thumbs Down!

Hi all.new here and been following this and il throw my two pence worth in,even though i will probably be accused of being a nazi,racist whatever.
I go to Germany quite a bit,In fact i was in Hamburg for the xmas Markets with other half in December, and in 2015 i travelled pretty much all over western and north western Germany,I hadnt been to Hamburg since 2013 and i can state how much it has changed for the worse.
We had a hotel near the Main train station with main xmas markets the other side of station which you walk through,Unless you go to St Pauli which is other side of city.
Jesus it was like a cross between Somalia/Turkey/Pakistan and any other dump you can possibly think of,groups of men say 3/4 strong everywhere and there are hundreds of them hastling and intimidating people.
There is a very very edgy atmosphere which was definitely not there on previous visits.The other side where the Germans are in the xmas markets is a totally different atmosphere,happy!!!.How long for though before they get attacked there as well??
Anyway near our hotel is what was a nice old square where in previous visits id staggered back from bars in early hours.No longer.This square is full of Arabs etc who are making a noise,intimidating people which i saw with my own eyes,and i can only dread to think how girls feel if they have to walk through here without males.The groups here were at least 10 strong.
I said to the other half that Germany is finished and sadly i will not be staying in Hamburg or Cologne city centre ever again unless Germany sorts this problem out.It was only Arabs,North Africans and there ilk causing this trouble that i saw.As i said this was all seen by my own eyes,I really do think a lot of trouble is brewing,The German people will not put up with this much longer.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

It is amazing how many folk "misunderstand" you or you need to write asking for clarification - might it just be that, given that you are the common denominator here, you fail to understand what others are saying to you?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

"The arrest of three Syrians in Germany over the alleged gang rape of two teenage girls on New Year’s Eve has fuelled anti-refugee sentiment after hundreds of women across the country came forward to claim they were sexually assaulted on the same night".

I wonder how many of the people on here and online elsewhere that were volunteering to open their homes to Syrian refugees, are so keen now. Seems to have gone quiet on that front

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
"The arrest of three Syrians in Germany over the alleged gang rape of two teenage girls on New Year’s Eve has fuelled anti-refugee sentiment after hundreds of women across the country came forward to claim they were sexually assaulted on the same night".

I wonder how many of the people on here and online elsewhere that were volunteering to open their homes to Syrian refugees, are so keen now. Seems to have gone quiet on that front

wonder how many are clapping and cheering look a bunch of idiots now.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
[/B]

wonder how many are clapping and cheering look a bunch of idiots now.

When this atrocious situation and the plight of the refugees first came about i was lambasted (by some) for my opinions.
I stated that i thought the UK stance of sending aid to the border and the refugees that we took from the area SHOULD be families with women and children.
I thought that the massive amount being allowed through borders (mostly young men) were not refugees but migrants.
Now we have a situation where the GENUINE refugees will be targeted and under suspicion.
Foolish governments, but i do think our UK government played this case fairly well.

In some peoples haste on here to use the terms "vile" and other derogatory phrases, they were blind to the problems that some on here foretold.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and France.
A large number of teenage girls in the Swedish town of Kalmar have reported being sexually harassed on New Year’s Eve. A victim said her attackers could “not understand” her, and the police have compared events there to the mass molestations by migrants in Cologne, Germany.

Reports of groups of three to five men molesting young women out celebrating were first reported by Expressen on Wednesday afternoon. The women, aged between 17 and 19, claim the sex attacks took place on the town square, on a dance floor and in a stairwell.

Just like in Cologne, the men allegedly encircled their victims, trapping them, before groping and assaulting them.

“We have not really had this phenomenon before. Had it been a single report, someone being groped on the dance floor, then yes, they’ve happened, naturally. But when it can be connected with this in the staircase, and on the square, this is something new,” said Gunnar Norgren, a police officer in Kalmar.

By yesterday morning, reports suggest that at least nine young women had been assaulted in a single evening, with the number likely to increase further.

“We do not know if it’s the same people who are behind all reports, but we suspect it”, said Police Commissioner Monica Oldin.

Mrs. Oldin said that police were appealing for more victims and witnesses to come forward. “Then we can decide with the information we get back, and see if this is something that has only happened on New Year, or if it will be on more occasions. We hope it was just a one-off,” she explained

At least six women have reported Cologne-style sexual harassment and molestation while celebrating the New Year in Zurich, according to local news sources.

Although information from the Swiss city has been less detailed than what is now known about the rapes, sexual harassment, and theft in German city centres, the victims have apparently reported men who were “dark skinned” to be the perpetrators.

It is not yet known if the Zurich sexual assaults have been committed by recently arrived migrants, as is believed to be the case in Cologne, but the news of the epidemic of sexual attacks now seems widespread across Europe and not simply confined to Germany.

Earlier, Finnish authorities reported that a similar scenario had been seen in Helsinki, citing an unusually high level of sexual harassment.

Helsinki deputy police chief Ilkka Koskimaki told AFP of some of the attacks reported, noting: “Police have… received information about three cases of sexual assault, of which two have been filed as complaints,” Helsinki police said in a statement.

“The suspects were asylum seekers. The three were caught and taken into custody on the spot,” Koskimaki told AFP.

Despite public reluctance, and increased parliamentary representation for anti mass migration Swiss People’s Party – which is the largest party in the country – Switzerland still agreed to take 1,500 “refugees” as part of a European Union resettlement plan at the tail end of 2015.

The nation has been criticised by the United Nations refugee agency for being too strict on immigration, but the latest news will no doubt vindicate the government’s stance and lead to a further hardening of public sentiment towards migrants.

At least six women have reported Cologne-style sexual harassment and molestation while celebrating the New Year in Zurich, according to local news sources.

Although information from the Swiss city has been less detailed than what is now known about the rapes, sexual harassment, and theft in German city centres, the victims have apparently reported men who were “dark skinned” to be the perpetrators.

It is not yet known if the Zurich sexual assaults have been committed by recently arrived migrants, as is believed to be the case in Cologne, but the news of the epidemic of sexual attacks now seems widespread across Europe and not simply confined to Germany.

Earlier, Finnish authorities reported that a similar scenario had been seen in Helsinki, citing an unusually high level of sexual harassment.

Helsinki deputy police chief Ilkka Koskimaki told AFP of some of the attacks reported, noting: “Police have… received information about three cases of sexual assault, of which two have been filed as complaints,” Helsinki police said in a statement.

“The suspects were asylum seekers. The three were caught and taken into custody on the spot,” Koskimaki told AFP.

Despite public reluctance, and increased parliamentary representation for anti mass migration Swiss People’s Party – which is the largest party in the country – Switzerland still agreed to take 1,500 “refugees” as part of a European Union resettlement plan at the tail end of 2015.

The nation has been criticised by the United Nations refugee agency for being too strict on immigration, but the latest news will no doubt vindicate the government’s stance and lead to a further hardening of public sentiment towards migrants.

Two Afghan refugees who claimed political asylum in France have been arrested for the attempted rape of a passenger on a Paris train.

A 28-year-old woman traveling alone on the Paris RER express train on 9 December found herself under attack from a group of men who turned out to be Afghan refugees, reports Le Parisien.

Initially the young supermarket worker had entered a deserted carriage, but soon after she was joined by about ten men who boarded at Montparnasse station. It is reported they had been in the notorious Bois de Boulogne park in order to procure sex with transvestites.

Feeling uncomfortable in their presence the woman moved, but three of the men followed and used her isolation to pester her.

At this point matters took a turn for the worse. With the woman described as having been paralysed by fear, one of the three fondled her, another strangled her with her own scarf, and the third held a knife to her face before they all started to undress her.

Luckily for the victim another passenger then boarded and surprised the attackers, intervening in her defence. She managed to get off the train and took refuge in a nearby restaurant. Even so, sources say she was left “very traumatised” by the attack.

The three suspects were seen on CCTV footage recorded at Montparnasse station, from which investigating officers identified them. On 17 December, two of the alleged rapists were arrested in Paris and charged with attempted rape. Although they denied any involvement their alleged victim recognised them.

The arrested migrants were aged 19 and 45 years old. They sought political asylum in France after claiming they fled Afghanistan having been pressured by the Taliban

D

Deleted member 22389

When this atrocious situation and the plight of the refugees first came about i was lambasted (by some) for my opinions.
I stated that i thought the UK stance of sending aid to the border and the refugees that we took from the area SHOULD be families with women and children.
I thought that the massive amount being allowed through borders (mostly young men) were not refugees but migrants.
Now we have a situation where the GENUINE refugees will be targeted and under suspicion.
Foolish governments, but i do think our UK government played this case fairly well.

In some peoples haste on here to use the terms "vile" and other derogatory phrases, they were blind to the problems that some on here foretold.

Even before Merkel decided to open the borders we where discussing the possible issues of allowing hundreds of thousands of people to enter the EU illegally. We all knew it was bad decision then, and just look at what has happened since then, and this is only a million people. How many more people will be in the EU this time next year and how long before these people turn violent and then start turning towns and parts of cities in to completely no go areas for anyone who doesn't share the same culture or religion.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Even before Merkel decided to open the borders we where discussing the possible issues of allowing hundreds of thousands of people to enter the EU illegally. We all knew it was bad decision then, and just look at what has happened since then, and this is only a million people. How many more people will be in the EU this time next year and how long before these people turn violent and then start turning towns and parts of cities in to completely no go areas for anyone who doesn't share the same culture or religion.

"We all knew it was bad decision then,".............. unfortunately it was not "all". Apart from that i agree, like i said see what the situation is in about two years, i fear this is just the beginning, though hope i am mistaken.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This is a good watch with a Muslim talking honestly about the numbers of Muslims with radical views in Islam. It's not just a few hundred or thousands, it's hundreds of millions.

By the Numbers is an honest and open discussion about Muslim opinions and demographics. Narrated by Raheel Raza, president of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, this short film is about the acceptance that radical Islam is a bigger problem than most politically correct governments and individuals are ready to admit. Is ISIS, the Islamic State, trying to penetrate the U.S. with the refugee influx? Are Muslims radicalized on U.S. soil? Are organizations such as CAIR, who purport to represent American Muslims accepting and liberal or radicalized with links to terror organizations?

https://youtu.be/AcJZb7bnOs8

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This is a good watch with a Muslim talking honestly about the numbers of Muslims with radical views in Islam. It's not just a few hundred or thousands, it's hundreds of millions.

By the Numbers is an honest and open discussion about Muslim opinions and demographics. Narrated by Raheel Raza, president of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, this short film is about the acceptance that radical Islam is a bigger problem than most politically correct governments and individuals are ready to admit. Is ISIS, the Islamic State, trying to penetrate the U.S. with the refugee influx? Are Muslims radicalized on U.S. soil? Are organizations such as CAIR, who purport to represent American Muslims accepting and liberal or radicalized with links to terror organizations?

https://youtu.be/AcJZb7bnOs8

A very brave Muslim woman, saying what many of us believe but get ridiculed and insulted for saying. I doubt many on here will bother to watch this video because they won't like the fact that a Muslim woman is bringing out the facts and figures, instead of someone they can slag down.
Well done for posting it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I stated on here many many months ago you'll see a massive increase in rapes due to their ideology towards western woman and it's obviously no surprise what's so ever.
The media and the governments of many countries in the EU have completely let down their own people and betrayed them.
They post pictures of woman and children all the time to manipulate and fool the public knowing that 80% plus are young men fleeing into Europe.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
A very brave Muslim woman, saying what many of us believe but get ridiculed and insulted for saying. I doubt many on here will bother to watch this video because they won't like the fact that a Muslim woman is bringing out the facts and figures, instead of someone they can slag down.
Well done for posting it.

Shame the thread has been moved. It is good to hear Muslims speak about the Islamic problem without bias.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here