Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Silly boys. I'll leave you to your little right wing love in, it's all a bit NF'y round here.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I contacted you to warn you of the consequences if you continued to post my personal details on here , nothing more, nothing less , you then proceeded to wet your knickers like a 13 year old girl.

Wind your neck in lad. I believe you said you know where I live, I called you a dickhead and hung up. Hardly wetting myself. Anyway, this kind of reaction from you beong called on your bullshit is exactly what I'm talking about. Horrible energy on here at the moment. See ya round big man!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Anyway, hopefully the gangs will be identified quickly, although there are many of them, if many are asylum seekers then the deportation should be rapid.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Looks like the Hamburg police will be busy as well.
Police in Hamburg are now reporting similar incidents on New Year's Eve in the party area of St Pauli. One politician says this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm surprised there wasn't a reaction from local men the night it happened. I would like to think that if that happened in London it wouldn't be long before a group of citizens got together and rounded up the criminals.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I'm surprised there wasn't a reaction from local men the night it happened. I would like to think that if that happened in London it wouldn't be long before a group of citizens got together and rounded up the criminals.
Thought you were off because it was a bit too NF'y for you ? Or was it the same sort of ''off'' that was promised if the tories won the election :lolol:

D

Deleted member 22389

Yep, my quote was from the BBC site, i thought if i put up info from the Mail it would get the usual response...the BBC account was fairly similar and most will get the picture.
Could be like what we went through in mostly Northern towns a few years ago if not nipped in the bud.

I'm not surprised something like that has happened in Germany, not when a large proportion of these economic migrants / refugees are single men, bought up in cultures where women are second class citizens.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I very much doubt the citizens of Germany will poke up with this for very long. The upcoming carnival week will see a fair few flashpoints with these criminals and vigilantes. I'm surprised the German Police weren't more involved on NYE, I've seen them operate and they don't mess around!

Nibble, are you advocating that the local populous take the law into their own hands?

D

Deleted member 22389

Most certainly am. Police clearly weren't interested.

If they think it is acceptable to touch women when they like, what do you think they would do to local men if they got involved? These people have no boundaries.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If they think it is acceptable to touch women when they like, what do you think they would do to local men if they got involved? These people have no boundaries.

Well. quite. However, I cannot imagine people putting up with it for long. Look at the fury the subject has raised with some on here, imagine watching it happen in real life. I'd have a go, wouldn't you?

D

Deleted member 22389

Well. quite. However, I cannot imagine people putting up with it for long. Look at the fury the subject has raised with some on here, imagine watching it happen in real life. I'd have a go, wouldn't you?

Yes I would have a go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here